- Detachable Commode Attachment and Commode Stool.
- Recliner Back for patient to lie down or relax.
- Headrest for patient’s comfort.
- 8” PVC Castor front wheel.
- 24” Solid Rear wheel.
- Self Driven : Patient can move wheelchair by themselves
Thursday, 26 February 2015
Wheelchair Recliner Back
Recliner Wheelchair with commode is a self and attendant driven transportation wheel chair which can be used to carry patients.Wheelchairs are patient transportation vehicles and come with many features. Traditional fixed wheelchairs made of iron or other unfinished metals used to be inconvenient and inflexible. JSB range of Folding Wheelchairs are flexible and come with a smooth steel finish. In addition, the removable commode attachment can be used as a commode chair.
Karma Reclining Wheelchair VIP-515 transit wheelchair is built using an aircraft grade aluminium frame which is cleverly designed to shift the centre of gravity forwards as the wheelchair is tilted or reclined. This provides enhanced stability and will allow a tilt range from 0 to 35 degrees.
VIP-515 Wheelchair is exceptionally well made with quality fittings and strong construction. It uses the highly popular Aegis Microbe Shield upholstery that protects the wheelchair from odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria and fungus.
Karma Reclining Wheelchair Vip 515 comes with a host of features ensuring the user has maximum comfort support and reliability. These include; height adjustable flip back armrests that make side transfers easier and make sure the users arms are supported at a comfortable height. The arm pads are wider than normal creating increased comfort and the footrests are height adjustable and swing both in and out plus they offer tool free detachment, making storage easier and requiring less space.
* The wheelchair has a folding aluminium alloy frame which features push handles and anti - tip wheels
* Features slung mesh upholstery covered by removable orange padded fabric
* The centre of gravity weight shifting seat tilts in space for 0 - 35 degrees
* Safety belt
* The backrest is folding
* A removable headrest extension and a neck cushion attach to the wheelchair via hook and loop fastening
* Removable headrest frame with open weave fabric
* The headrest is height adjustable
* Fixed, padded with full length contoured foam
* A skirt guard attaches from the side of the seat to the armrest
* Pull on, lever style with a knob grip
* An attendant operated hand brake is located on the left handle and is painted red
* 360mm diameter, solid tyres
* 150mm diameter solid
Legrests and Footplates
* Plastic, height adjustable (spanner required), lift up and swing away by squeezing a lever that is integral and located behind the legrest