|Side Wheel Attachment TVS Access|
- Operate your mobility scooter or power chair in a careful and considerate manner.
- Use a footpath or sidewalk when one is accessible. In most jurisdictions, you are considered a pedestrian and should avoid driving on the road.
- Move off a shared path if you have stopped so others can pass.
- Travel at a speed that doesn’t endanger others.
- Similar to how you drive a car, keep right, and pass on the left.
- Warn others when you approach them from behind, around a hidden turn or on a covered driveway. If you have a horn, use it. Some scooters are silent and might not be heard by the hearing impaired.
- Always look behind you, including before you overtake someone who is slower than you (you may hit someone on the side.)
- If you get a call on your cell phone, pull over. Your driving ability becomes five times worse when your attention is on a phone call, and when you’re using one hand instead of two to steer.
- When you are in a dining room or restaurant, if you are physically able to get out of your scooter, park it to the side in the dining area.
- It is illegal for you to ride, or let any person ride, in a way that may cause you or the other person injury.
|Fix Attachment Bajaj Discover|