Does your child require specialist seat cushions
Where will the wheelchair be used, indoors or out
Does your child participate in sporting activities
Wheelchair service is provided by Brent Community Services, Ealing Hospital NHS Trust ICO. The team consists of physiotherapists, occupational therapists and rehabilitation engineers.
- assessment for wheelchairs
- assessing posture, to help people sit better
- providing wheelchairs, buggies, cushions and postural support equipment
- providing advice and training on how to use a wheelchair.
- Frame: Folding, lightweight chrome plated
- Upholstery: Padded, breathable black nylon
- Handrims: High impact composite
- Armrest: Detachable, desk length, high impact composite side panels