Standard wheelchair feature an easy to access joy-stick controller that allows to fully control the movement of the chair. It also features a stand up mode, which allows to drive the chair while in a standing position. Standing chairs are typically used for environmental access and pressure relief. It can control the speed of the chair through the easy to access joy-stick controller, which is positioned perfectly within reach of any type of user. It can easily adjust the length of the arms in order to better suit needs. Adjust the backrest and even fold it down in order to easily store it in any type of [large] vehicle.
Standard Wheelchair can also control the angle at which the chair will lock into with the joy-stick controller, it can adjust it from sitting mode like any regular wheelchair, all the way to standing mode and anywhere in between.
Basic Wheelchairs are the type of device that a person must move themselves without the assistance of a battery. It can choose from self-propel, which requires the user to propel with the use of their limbs, and companion propelled, which means that must have a person to push. It believe that through users will be able to find the Basic Wheelchair available for their specific needs.
|Karma Fighter Small Wheel Wheelchair|
Karma Fighter Small Wheel Wheelchair:
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Frame Material : M.S.
- Out to out width in open position (inches) : 24"
- Seat Width (inches) : 18"
- Total width in closing position (inches) : 10"
- Rear Wheel Size : 12"
- Front Wheel Size : 8"
- Seat to floor height (inches) : 18"
- Seat Depth (inches) : 16"
- Back height (inches) : 18"
- Total height (inches) : 35"
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs) : 100 k.g.
- Net Weight (kgs) : 18.5 K.G.
- Upholstery : BLACK REXINE
- Armrest : Fixed
- Legrest : Fixed
- Wheel Quality : Solid Mag Wheels
- Rear Wheel Lock : Available