Handicap Tricycle Price can offer a fun and effective way for children of all abilities to enjoy new levels of independence, individual challenge and social contact. Through gentle and controlled limb and joint exercises it teaches coordination and rhythm, develops body and environmental awareness and promotes strength, stamina and general health.
|Tricycle Standard Double Hand Drive|
Tricycle Standard Double Hand Drive:
- Frame : Made by E.R.W. Tubes 38.0 mm-16 G. 25.4 mm & 22.22 mm- 18 G.
- Seat & Back : M S, C.R.C. Sheet. Seat Size 18"x 16"
- Wheel Size : Wheel Diameter 28"x 1 1/2" Tyre and Tube Standard Company.
- Parts : Standard Quality.
- Color : Black Painted.
- Brake : Front Wheel liver System.
- Drive : Rear Wheel Right Side.
WITH CUSHION SEAT & BACK.
Benefits Of Tricycling:
- Lower extremity strengthening.
- Reciprocal leg motion patterning.
- Balancing skills.
- Using visual, spatial perception for steering.
- Social interaction with peers and neighbors.
For children with special needs tricycles riding does not come easy. Trying to coordinate balance, pedaling and steering is an extremely difficult task.
For Disabled Child Tricycle with cerebral palsy, spina bifida or other similar conditions, riding a two wheeler may never be a practical option.
|Handicapped Child Tricycle|
- Support such as extra wheels, trunk, head and neck supports.
- Adjustable seats and height adjustable backrests to allow for growth.
- Hand loops, foot straps, stabilisers, control poles and steering restrictors to provide security and assist with control.
- Power assistance to help with reduced power or function in the arms or legs.
- Passenger cycles and trailers for children unable to propel a cycle.