Disability Tricycle special needs tricycles come in all sizes and varieties; from toddlers, teens, to adults. These tricycles are stylish, yet include the features necessary for ease in use, maneuverability, and power. If coordination difficulties are so severe pedaling is not a viable option, then there are even trikes that offer synchronized hand/foot pedaling which provides both passive and active exercise. If positioning is an issues, these special needs trikes offer straps, back supports, head supports, pulley systems, steering limiters, and adapted pedals. Whatever need, it is available. Many of these accessories are even sold separately so it can put them on regular off-the-shelf tricycles.
|Tricycle Deluxe Single Hand Drive|
Tricycle Deluxe Single Hand Drive:
- Frame : Made by E.R.W. Tubes 38.0 mm-16 G. 25.4 mm & 22.22 mm- 18 G.
- Seat & Back : M S, C.R.C. Sheet. Seat Size 18"x 16"
- Wheel Size : Wheel Diameter 28"x 1 1/2" Tyre and Tube Standard Company.
- Parts : Standard Quality.
- Color : Black Painted.
- Brake : Front Wheel liver System.
- Drive : Rear Wheel Right Side.
WITH CUSHION SEAT & BACK.
Tricycle come in a variety of accessible styles for people of all abilities including many persons with spinal cord injury disabilities. Disabled Child Tricycle is a great upper body workout and can provide a great sense of freedom for persons with disabilities. While the high cost prevents many from enjoying handcycles they are steadily growing in popularity. Tricycles are favoured by children and senior adults alike for their apparent stability versus a bicycle; but a conventional trike has poor dynamic lateral stability, and the rider must take care when cornering to avoid tipping the trike over.
|Handicapped Child Tricycle|
Benefits Of Tricycling:
- Lower extremity strengthening.
- Reciprocal leg motion patterning.
- Balancing skills.
- Using visual, spatial perception for steering.
- Social interaction with peers and neighbors.