Karma Ergo Lite 2501 Wheelchair:
The extremely lightweight Ergo Lite 2501 Transport Wheelchair weighs only 8.16 kg. and features an ergonomically-designed seat and backrest, making it one of the most comfortable transport chairs on the market. The folding seat and backrest make the S-Ergo ideal for storage or travel, and the built in AEGIS anti-bacterial cushion provides added comfort and support.
Despite its light weight, the S-Ergo features a 115 kg. weight capacity along with large, 14" flat-free polyurethane rear tires.
Karma Ergo Lite 2501 Wheelchair Features:
|Karma Ergo Lite 2501 Wheelchair|
- Lightest transporter on the market!
- Patented S-Style Ergonomic Seat Frame
- 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade Aluminum Only 18 lb . (w/ footrests)
- Built in Silver Aegis Anti-bacterial Cushion
- Fixed Armrests w/Concaved Armpads
- Pocket Behind Backrest & Small Carry Pouch on Each Armrest
- 6" x 1" Polyurethane Front Casters
- 16" x 17" or 18" x 17" Seat Width
- S-Style Ergonomic Seat
- 14” Rear Polyurethane, High Tread, Flat Free Wheels
- 3-Stage handle brake: allows light to firm grip for lock
- Folding Backrest/ Folding Seat for Transporting in Vehicle or Travel
- Fixed Footrests w/ Extra Wide Footplates
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver
- Weight Capacity of 100 kg
- Ergonomic Transporter w/ handle brakes
Karma Ergo Lite 2501 Wheelchair Measurements:
- Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 17 inch.
- Armrest Height 8 inch.
- Seat Height 19 inch.
- Back Height 17 inch.
- Overall Height 36 inch.
- Overall Open Width 23 inch., 25 inch.
- Folded Width 12 inch.
- Overall Length 39 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 8 kg.
- Weight Cap 100 kg.
- Shipping Dimensions 35" L x 30" H x 12" W
Cp Child Wheelchair is a group of conditions caused by medical abnormalities in the development of a fetus or the early life of a child. These lead to damage or delayed development in the brain. The disorder is permanent and, though it does not worsen with age, the level of functionality of a person with cerebral palsy varies widely: in some cases, effects may be very minor, while in others, movement is impaired to the extent that a wheelchair is required. Common complications associated with CP vary by the type of CP disorder but can include vision problems, seizures, learning disabilities, and issues speaking, writing, and performing other tasks related to motor control. CP describes many different types of disability, ranging from mild to severe, with different causes, affecting individuals in many ways.
- Ultra light weight aluminum alloy frame
- Epoxy powder coated frame
- Detachable arm rest provided
- Height adjustable and detachable head rest
- Hydraulic reclining high back for a comfortable posture
- Detachable back and seat pad
- Extra cushion upholstery provided to under arm, head.
- Hand brakes provided
- Safety belt provided
- Maintenance free rear solid wheels
- Cloth look like water proof upholstery
- Seat Width 14"
- Net Weight: 19.5 kgs