A reclining wheelchair allows several key parts of the device, including the foot rests and backrest, to be adjusted to accommodate various needs and positions. Reclining wheelchairs are high back wheelchairs that allow the user to recline from a 90 degree position down to 180 degree position. Reclining wheelchairs have handbrake-like controls that release the back and lock it into place. Reclining Wheelchair are equipped with removable full support headrests, swing away elevating leg rests and padded arm rests for additional support and comfort. Like standard wheelchairs, reclining wheelchairs fold compactly for easy transport and storage.
|Karma Aurora 4 Reclining Wheelchair|
Different Types Of Reclining Wheelchairs:
- Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC
- Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC
- Karma Aurora 4 Reclining Wheelchair
- Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000
- Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair
Karma Aurora 4 Reclining Wheelchair:
- Frame Style : Fordable
- Frame Material : Aluminium (Light weight)
- Seat Width (inches) : 18"
- Total width in wheel to wheel : 11"
- Rear Wheel Size : 24"
- Front Wheel Size : 7"
- Seat to floor height (inches) : 20"
- Seat Depth (inches) : 16"
- Back height (inches) : 35"
- Total height (inches) : 50"
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs) : 120
- Net Weight (kgs) : 13.5 k.g.
- Upholstery : Cloth water-proof.
- Armrest : Detachable, for easy transfer to bed.
- Leg-rest : Detachable, can also be elevated & with calf support for added comfort
- Wheel Quality : MAG WHEEL
- Rear Wheel Brakes : Available
- Hand brakes : Available
Commode chairs are best suited for people who cannot use a regular toilet. The chairs enable patients who have limited mobility due to an accident or any medical condition to use the toilet with ease. The chair allows the patient to use the toilet without causing discomfort to the legs and back. The chair can be used by people who are restricted to a bed or wheelchair. A commode chair is a useful mobility for people of any age who are recovering from injury or surgery. The chair offers a reasonable level of independence to the user; a handy device to be presented to someone who needs it and for whom care. Wheelchair Shower which are specially designed for aged and physically challenged people. These wheelchairs can be used for indoor toilet purposes. Fabricated using quality raw material, these wheelchairs are suitable for domestic and hospital purpose.
There are two types for handicapped and disability product like Commode Wheelchair-
- Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6
- Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 7
Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6:
Karma commode wheelchair rainbow 6 comes with lot of exiting features for elderly or physically challenged person who want commode in wheelchair. Karma Rainbow 6 has single seat with center cut commode having cushion cover on top and removable pan or plastic commode seat with pot.
|Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6|
Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6 Features:
- Frame Material : M.S.Chrome Plated
- Single Seat with center cut commode
- Both Option Available In Single Seat
- Plastic Commode Seat With Pot.
- Cushioned Top Cover
- Square Pan Commode Pan
- Removable Pan
Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6 Measurements:
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Open Position Wheel To Wheel Width In : 26” (Inches)
- Seat Width : 18” (Inches)
- Total Width in Closing Position : 11” (Inches)
- Rear Wheel Size : 24” (Inches)
- Front Wheel Size : 8” (Inches)
- Seat to Floor Height : 19” (Inches)
- Seat Depth : 18” (Inches)
- Total Height : 34” (Inches)
- Max User Weight Capacity : 110 (kgs)
- Net Weight : 19.5 (kgs)
- Armrest : Fixed
- Footrest : Fixed
- Wheel Quality : Rear Tyre Solid Tube Less
- Rear Wheel Lock : Yes
- Hand Brakes : No
- Drop Back Handle : No