Karma Ergo Wheelchair features an ergonomic "S" shaped seat that provides the perfect shape to fit the human body to relieve pressure, increase stabilization, weight distribution and lower the risk of pressure sores and scoliosis.
|Karma S Ergo 125 Wheelchair|
Karma S Ergo 125 Wheelchair Features:
- Swing-away detachable footrests with heel loop.
- 7" Flat free polyurethane casters.
- High-grade/Padded nylon flame retardent upholstery.
- Fixed padded full armrests with alloy side guard.
- Push to lock wheel breaks.
- 24" Rear-Spoked, polyurethane, high tread, rear tires.
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver & Rose Red.
- Weight Capacity: 115 kg.
Karma S Ergo 125 Wheelchair Measurements:
- Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 17 inch.
- Armrest Height 8 inch.
- Seat Height 19 inch.
- Back Height 17 inch.
- Overall Height 36 inch.
- Overall Open Width 23 inch., 25 inch.
- Folded Width 12 inch.
- Overall Length 39 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 11.3 kg
- Weight Cap 115 kg.
- Shipping Dimensions 33" L x 31" H x 13" W
Wheelchair category (standard, transport, power, etc.) could be classified as a reclining wheelchairs, since the product class is built around one key feature: the capability to adjust the backrest and/or footrest into a reclined position. This feature is especially important to users who find it difficult or impossible to sit in a fully upright position, and users who sleep in their chairs frequently. For those that are looking for a more portable chair, however, products from this category may not be a great fit. When compared with a similar, non-reclining chair, a reclining wheelchair tends to weigh more and unlike other manual models manual wheelchairs that recline typically aren't foldable.
Recliner Wheelchair are specially designed to allow a person to comfortably recline at incremental angles safely and comfortably. Typically used for accommodation of severe hip extension contractures, orthostatic hypotension, and pressure re-distribution for prevention of skin breakdown.
|Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000|
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000:
The karma reclining wheelchair km-5000 Transport Wheelchair is an ultra lightweight folding aluminum reclining wheelchair. With full length padded armrests, an adjustable height head pillow, and more this wheelchair has added comfort for any user. This chair also features swing-away elevating footrests and adjustable length leg supports and footplates. With a weight of 33 Lbs this chair can be transported with ease.
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000 Features:
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black
- powder coat finish
- Backrest Reclines 90°~163° and includes anti-tippers
- Full length padded detachable armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable elevating footrests
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplates
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- 14" Mag wheels with flat free polyurethane tires
- 7" x 1" Flat free front polyurethane casters
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames and cross-braces, one
- year on parts
- One of only two lightweight recliners available in the USA
- Also Available in Large Manual Rear Wheel option, (KM-
- 5000F), please call for more info
- Frame Color: Silver
- WARRANTY 1 Year
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000 Measurements:
- Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch., 20 inch., 22 inch.
- Seat Depth 18 inch.
- Seat Height 20 inch.
- Back Height 33 inch.
- Overall Height 51 inch.
- Overall Open Width 25 inch., 27 inch., 29 inch., 31 inch.
- Overall Length 39 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 33 lb., 34 lb.
- Weight Cap 250 lb., 300 lb., 350 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions 39? L x 30? H x 14? W