|Karma 8520 Heavy Duty Wheelchair|
Heavy Duty Wheelchair has folding frame, so it is easy for storage and transport. Interchangeable frame components allow to grow and change the chairs width and depth. There are custom frame specifications available. Maximum option choices allow chair to be built to the individual's specifications. It has folding "lockout" cross-brace. Cross-brace locks to limit flex in the frame for more efficient propelling. Double cross-brace. Allows more strength and enables greater weight capacity.
Karma 8520 Heavy Duty Wheelchair:
- It comes with detachable swing away footrests.
- The wheel chair has flip-back armrests.
- It comes with centre of gravity adjustment.
- The wheel chair has wide profile casters.
- Seat Size 20'' inch & 22'' inch
- Total Weight 17 K.G.
- Height-adjustable backrest.
- Pelvic positioning belt - designed to keep user well positioned in the wheelchair.
- Quick release, removable rear wheels on self propelling model for enhanced outdoor capabilities.
- Flip-back, height-adjustable armrests with desk or full-length armrests
- High mounted, push to lock brakes.
- 70-degree legrests, with calf strap.
- Reinforced cross bracing - strong but easily folded.
- Multiple-position rear wheel and castor mounts to optimise centre of gravity and seat-to-floor height adjustments, as well as amputee setting.
- Pump and tool kit for ongoing standard maintenance.
- 24" pneumatic rear wheel on self propelling model.
- 12.5" pneumatic rear wheel on transit model.
A tricycle for special needs is made so can go along for the ride in wheelchair or sitting in a special seat, both of which are attached right in front of another adult's trike. Tricycles to accommodate a vast array of special needs. Hand-pedaled recumbent tricycles are available for those without the use of their legs. Children, teens and adults with cerebral palsy and similar disorders can select tricycles specially designed to increase strength and coordination. Caregivers to autistic children can ride with their child on tandem special needs tricycles built to accommodate one adult and one child rider. Accessories are also available to convert standard trikes to suit specific needs. The objective of Tricycle Manufacturers design is to produce wheelchairs that perform well and can provide appropriate seating and postural support without compromising strength, durability and safety.
|Tricycle Regular Single Hand Drive|
Tricycle Regular Single Hand Drive:
- Frame : Made by E.R.W. Tubes 38.0 mm-16 G. 25.4 mm & 22.22 mm- 18 G.
- Seat & Back : M S, C.R.C. Sheet. Seat Size 18"x 16"
- Wheel Size : Wheel Diameter 24"x 1 1/2" Tyre and Tube Standard Company.
- Parts : Standard Quality.
- Color : Black Painted.
- Brake : Front Wheel liver System.
- Drive : Rear Wheel Right Side.
WITH CUSHION SEAT & BACK.
- TRICYCLE DISPATCH WITHOUT FITTING.
- TRICYCLE FITTING CAN BE DONE AT ANY LOCAL CYCLE SHOPKEEPER AND FITTING CHARGE PAYABLE BY YOU
- DELIVERY CHARGES FREE FROM OUR SIDE.
- DELIVERY 6-8 WORKING DAYS BY CARGO .