Flexible Back Positioning:
Reclining chairs offer unlimited back re-positioning for more patient comfort, better blood circulation, and to aid in sleeping.
Work best with ELRs:
Recliner chairs need Elevating Leg rest so the patients legs and feet can also be re-positioned for maximum comfort. On some chairs this is an option so be sure to check the options and accessories section of each product page.
Only the Back moves:
On recliner wheelchairs the back reclines but the seat bottom stays in-place.
Karma Aurora 4 Reclining Wheelchair:
|Karma Aurora 4 Reclining Wheelchair|
- Frame Style : Fordable
- Frame Material : Aluminium (Light weight)
- Seat Width (inches) : 18"
- Total width in wheel to wheel : 11"
- Rear Wheel Size : 24"
- Front Wheel Size : 7"
- Seat to floor height (inches) : 20"
- Seat Depth (inches) : 16"
- Back height (inches) : 35"
- Total height (inches) : 50"
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs) : 120
- Frame Net Weight (kgs) : 13.5 k.g.
- Upholstery : Cloth water-proof.
- Armrest : Detachable, for easy transfer to bed.
- Leg-rest : Detachable, can also be elevated & with calf support for added comfort
- Wheel Quality : MAG WHEEL
- Rear Wheel Brakes : Available
- Hand brakes : Available
Recliner offers effective patient re-positioning and pressure redistribution. Back angle is easily adjusted by attendant. Re positioning the back is an easy cure for those that tend to fall or lean to one side of their wheelchair. A small amount of recline prevents slouching to one side. The Advantage features a higher back with full neck and head support. The headrest section is easily removed when need to transport it. Available with Desk or Full Length Arms and both styles are removable for those performing a lateral transfer into the chair. Includes Elevating Leg rests to allow re-positioning throughout the day. Changing the leg angle encourages circulation and provides excellent patient comfort. It is a folding Reclining Commode Wheelchair, but is quite heavy weighing 53 lbs.
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC:
|Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC|
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC is one of the multipurpose chairs which boast of features like reclining, inbuilt commode, customized armrest and footrest and foldable nature of the chair.
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC Features:
- The wheelchair can be folded within very easily within seconds, making it easier during travels and outings.
- The backrest of the chair can be easily reclined, giving the user the freedom to relax by not moving up from the chair.
- The footrest can be inclined and adjusted so as to make the user comfortable during reclining or otherwise.
- A well paded thigh support is an add-on to the footrest.
- The front and rear wheels of the chair are designed and placed in such a way so as to support the reclining of the user, making it a very safe and friendly wheelchair.
- The inbuilt commode has its seat just underneath the main seat of the chair; it can be used by just removing the main seat.
- The Wheelchair can also be folded from between by just removing the commode and the chair's seat.
- This Wheelchair's functionality gives the user total freedom.
- Easy to fold and unfold within seconds.
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC Measurements:
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Frame Material : MS Chrome Plated
- open position wheel to wheel width in : 26” (inches)
- Seat Width : 18” (inches)
- Total width in closing position : 11” (inches)
- Rear Wheel Size : 24” (inches)
- Front Wheel Size : 8” (inches)
- Seat to Floor Height in : 21” (inches)
- Seat Depth : 18” (inches)
- Total Height : 50” (inches)
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs) : 110
- Net Weight (kgs) : 23
- Upholstery : Rexine
- Armrest : Detachable
- Leg rest : Detachable with elevated footrest
- Calf support for added comfort
- Wheel Quality : Rear Solid wheels
- Rear Wheel Lock : Yes
- Hand Brakes : No
- Drop back Handle : No
- Headrest Support Available
- Neck Support Available
- Plastic Commode seat with Pot.
- Cushioned Top Cover
- Rear tyer Solid tube less
- Round commode pan
- Removable Pan
- Pan with Lid and Handle