Reclining backrests can be a useful feature for children:
|Karma Aurora 4 Reclining Wheelchair|
- Are unable to sit upright for sustained periods because of weak muscles in the upper body, or a stiff spine or hip.
- Have difficulty breathing.
- Are receiving treatment that require them to be in a reclined position.
Karma Aurora 4 Reclining Wheelchair:
- Frame Style : Fordable
- Frame Material : Aluminium (Light weight)
- Seat Width (inches) : 18"
- Total width in wheel to wheel : 11"
- Rear Wheel Size : 24"
- Front Wheel Size : 7"
- Seat to floor height (inches) : 20"
- Seat Depth (inches) : 16"
- Back height (inches) : 35"
- Total height (inches) : 50"
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs) : 120
- Frame Net Weight (kgs) : 13.5 k.g.
- Upholstery : Cloth water-proof.
- Armrest : Detachable, for easy transfer to bed.
- Leg-rest : Detachable, can also be elevated & with calf support for added comfort
- Wheel Quality : MAG WHEEL
- Rear Wheel Brakes : Available
- Hand brakes : Available
Reclining Back Wheelchair( bed cum wheelchair ) which are suitable for indoor as well as outdoor Fs 609 Wheelchair are manufactured using high quality material to ensure high strength and durability. Wheelchairs are available in foldable frames and are capable for maximum weight.
|Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC|
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC:
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC is one of the multipurpose chairs which boast of features like reclining, inbuilt commode, customized armrest and footrest and foldable nature of the chair.
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC Features:
- The wheelchair can be folded within very easily within seconds, making it easier during travels and outings.
- The backrest of the chair can be easily reclined, giving the user the freedom to relax by not moving up from the chair.
- The footrest can be inclined and adjusted so as to make the user comfortable during reclining or otherwise.
- A well paded thigh support is an add-on to the footrest.
- The front and rear wheels of the chair are designed and placed in such a way so as to support the reclining of the user, making it a very safe and friendly wheelchair.
- The inbuilt commode has its seat just underneath the main seat of the chair; it can be used by just removing the main seat.
- The Wheelchair can also be folded from between by just removing the commode and the chair's seat.
- This Wheelchair's functionality gives the user total freedom.
- Easy to fold and unfold within seconds.
Reclining Wheelchair 609 GC Measurements:
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Frame Material : MS Chrome Plated
- open position wheel to wheel width in : 26” (inches)
- Seat Width : 18” (inches)
- Total width in closing position : 11” (inches)
- Rear Wheel Size : 24” (inches)
- Front Wheel Size : 8” (inches)
- Seat to Floor Height in : 21” (inches)
- Seat Depth : 18” (inches)
- Total Height : 50” (inches)
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs) : 110
- Net Weight (kgs) : 23
- Upholstery : Rexine
- Armrest : Detachable
- Leg rest : Detachable with elevated footrest
- Calf support for added comfort
- Wheel Quality : Rear Solid wheels
- Rear Wheel Lock : Yes
- Hand Brakes : No
- Drop back Handle : No
- Headrest Support Available
- Neck Support Available
- Plastic Commode seat with Pot.
- Cushioned Top Cover
- Rear tyer Solid tube less
- Round commode pan
- Removable Pan
- Pan with Lid and Handle