Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC:
|Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC|
Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC is one of the basic models of a Reclining Wheelchair which helps transfer to bed to wheelchair easily and comes with head and neck support and Calf support for added comfort.
Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC Features:
The chair boast of movable armrest and elevating footrest.
A well padded thigh support helps the user thigh's during reclining.
The front and the rear wheels are designed and placed in such a way so as to support the users weight during reclining.
The Pneumatic rear wheels help the movement of the chair on any surface.
Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC Measurements:
- Frame Style : Fold able
- Frame Material : MS Chrome Plated
- open position wheel to wheel width in : 26” (inches)
- Seat Width : 18” (inches)
- Total width in closing position : 11” (inches)
- Rear Wheel Size : 24” (inches)
- Front Wheel Size : 8” (inches)
- Seat to Floor Height in : 19” (inches)
- Seat Depth : 18” (inches)
- Total Height : 50” (inches)
- Max User Weight Capacity : 110 Kg
- Net Weight : 23 Kg
- Upholstery : Rexine
- Armrest : Detachable
- Leg rest : Detachable with elevated footrest
- Calf support for added comfort
- Wheel Quality : Rear Solid wheels
- Rear Wheel Lock : Yes
- Hand Brakes : No
- Drop back Handle : No
- Headrest Support Available
- Neck Support Available
- Easy Transfer To Bed to wheelchair.
- Reclining High Back
- Movable Armrest
- Elevating Footrest
Karma Vip 515 are specially designed to allow a person to comfortably recline at incremental angles safely and comfortably. Recliner Wheelchairs work better with legrests the user's legs and feet can also be re-positioned for maximum comfort and health benefits. The legrests are optional on some models and standard on others. While pressure relief is the main objective to using either a Reclining Commode Wheelchair, each has its unique qualities that help with posture.
Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair:
|Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair|
The Karma VIP 515 Lightweight Wheelchair Tilt-in-Space VIP-515-TP is a revolutionary tilt chair that weighs just 34 pounds in transport. This type of a chair redistributes pressure to the lower back as well as under the legs and it has a 0-35º weight-shifting center-of-gravity adjustment. The VIP-515-TP ‘s frame is made of a super durable yet lightweight T-6 aluminum and it tilts with the use of gas cylinders.
Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair Features:
- Only lightweight tilt-in-space chair that also folds!
- Intelligent 0-35* center-of-gravity weight shifting to shift pressure and reduce bedsores
- Specially designed ergonomic head pillow is included
- With newly designed swing in and away footrests as well as flip-back armrests that are height adjustable
- Anti-bacterial and anti-staining Aegis upholstery
- Full-length adjustable height removable armrests
- 14? transport wheels only 34 pounds
- Shifts pressure to reduce bedsores
- Center-Of-Gravity weight shifting
- Paint coating uses special Anti-bacterial materials
- Flip-back height-adjustable armrests
- Exclusive perfectly matched gas cylinders
- Seat Belt Restraint Included
- WARRANTY 1 Year
Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair Measurements:
- Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 17 inch.
- Armrest Height 9-11 inch.
- Seat Height 20 inch.
- Back Height 18 inch.
- Overall Height 53 inch., 54 inch.
- Overall Open Width 24 inch., 26 inch., 28 inch.
- Folded Width 15 inch.
- Overall Length 44 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 34 lb., 38 lb.
- Weight Cap 250 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions 31? L x 31? H x 15? W