Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000:
|Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000|
The karma reclining wheelchair km-5000 Transport Wheelchair is an ultra lightweight folding aluminum reclining wheelchair. With full length padded armrests, an adjustable height head pillow, and more this wheelchair has added comfort for any user. This chair also features swing-away elevating footrests and adjustable length leg supports and footplates. With a weight of 33 Lbs this chair can be transported with ease.
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000 Features:
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black
- powder coat finish
- Backrest Reclines 90°~163° and includes anti-tippers
- Full length padded detachable armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable elevating footrests
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplates
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- 14" Mag wheels with flat free polyurethane tires
- 7" x 1" Flat free front polyurethane casters
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames and cross-braces, one
- year on parts
- One of only two lightweight recliners available in the USA
- Also Available in Large Manual Rear Wheel option, (KM-
- 5000F), please call for more info
- Frame Color: Silver
- WARRANTY 1 Year
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000 Measurements:
- Seat Width 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 18 inch.
- Seat Height 20 inch.
- Back Height 33 inch.
- Overall Height 51 inch.
- Overall Open Width 25 inch., 27 inch., 29 inch., 31 inch.
- Overall Length 39 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 33 lb., 34 lb.
- Weight Cap 250 lb., 300 lb., 350 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions 39? L x 30? H x 14? W
Vip 515 Reclining Wheelchair offers adjustable seat height and depth, back height, length adjustable armpads and infinite recline and tilt. The multifunction tilt in space focuses heavily on the need of each individual user which is why it has many adjustments in one frame to make sure it can alter to cater individual requirements. One of the main features of this chair is its tilt in space feature, which allows a step less adjustment of the backrest and the seat angle. This is easily operated from the push handle and can be quickly adjusted when needed. The design of the backrest and seating on the wheelchair helps ensure comfort and support for the user.
Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair:
The Karma VIP 515 Lightweight Wheelchair Tilt-in-Space VIP-515-TP is a revolutionary tilt chair that weighs just 34 pounds in transport. This type of a chair redistributes pressure to the lower back as well as under the legs and it has a 0-35º weight-shifting center-of-gravity adjustment. The VIP-515-TP ‘s frame is made of a super durable yet lightweight T-6 aluminum and it tilts with the use of gas cylinders.
Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair Features:
|Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair|
- Only lightweight tilt-in-space chair that also folds!
- Intelligent 0-35* center-of-gravity weight shifting to shift pressure and reduce bedsores
- Specially designed ergonomic head pillow is included
- With newly designed swing in and away footrests as well as flip-back armrests that are height adjustable
- Anti-bacterial and anti-staining Aegis upholstery
- Full-length adjustable height removable armrests
- 14? transport wheels only 34 pounds
- Shifts pressure to reduce bedsores
- Center-Of-Gravity weight shifting
- Paint coating uses special Anti-bacterial materials
- Flip-back height-adjustable armrests
- Exclusive perfectly matched gas cylinders
- Seat Belt Restraint Included
- WARRANTY 1 Year
Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair Measurements:
- Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 17 inch.
- Armrest Height 9-11 inch.
- Seat Height 20 inch.
- Back Height 18 inch.
- Overall Height 53 inch., 54 inch.
- Overall Open Width 24 inch., 26 inch., 28 inch.
- Folded Width 15 inch.
- Overall Length 44 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 34 lb., 38 lb.
- Weight Cap 250 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions 31? L x 31? H x 15? W