KM 2500 Wheelchair are typically lightweight for easy transport, and many models fold down for storage and ease of use. selection of portable chairs offer features and options. choose wheelchair with features such as companion-activated hand brakes, anti-tippers, and other accessories.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair:
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Specifications:
- Width 18"
- Front/Rear Wheels 6" to 14"
- Seat Width 47 cm
- Seat Depth 40 cm
- Overall Width 66 cm
- Overall Collapsed Width 36 cm
- Armrest Height 21 cm
- Overall Length 90 cm
- Seat Height 47 cm
- Backrest Height 38 cm
- Overall Height 86 cm
- Weight 9.2 k.g.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Seat and Back:
AEGIS Microbe Shield Approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc., bonded anti-microbial barrier upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. It is a shield for your health.
Karma KM 2500 Wheelchair Extended Armrest:
- By simulating the natural position of arms, the extended armrest design is ergonomic and creates bigger seating space.
- An Ultra lightweight wheelchair (9.2 kg) with a compact design for either attendant assisted or self propelling users.
- The use of aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and double cross brace provide this model with outstanding strength and durability.
- Karma Healthcare KM-2500 Premium Wheelchair is amazingly light and compact transit wheelchair which is ideal for outings and travelers. It folds down to take up virtually no space in the boot of a car and weighs just over 9.2 kg making it easy for anyone to lift into a vehicle.
- Backrest folds-down for easy transportation.
- Maximum user weight: 100 K.g.
- Aluminium frame.
- Fixed armrest/fixed footrest.
- Foldable frame via double cross bars.
Karma KM 2500 can be simply folded and stored until required. Travelling by car,