Km 2500 Wheelchair made of light but sturdy aluminum are a good choice for more active individuals, as well as for people who take frequent trips from home. when the wheelchair will need to be folded and more easily lifted and stowed in a car trunk. This chair solves limited mobility issues without the need to use a traditional wheelchair that is heavy and hard to collapse and put in a car. It is typically has four small wheels, two in the front and two in the rear.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair:
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Specifications:
- Width 18"
- Front/Rear Wheels 6" to 14"
- Seat Width 47 cm
- Seat Depth 40 cm
- Overall Width 66 cm
- Overall Collapsed Width 36 cm
- Armrest Height 21 cm
- Overall Length 90 cm
- Seat Height 47 cm
- Backrest Height 38 cm
- Overall Height 86 cm
- Weight 9.2 k.g.
Karma Km 2500 Wheelchair are used by individuals and care givers to transport a person from place to place with ease. This carry a wide selection of wheelchairs including transport and wheelchairs with hand brakes and 12 inch rear tires for outdoor use. Karma KM 2500 wheelchairs are usually light, folding chairs with four small wheels. This wheelchairs are designed to be pushed by a care giver to provide mobility to a patient. Most people, especially the elderly, can use a transport wheelchair in their own daily lives as they go out and enjoy time with friends or for visiting family. Their compactness in storage or while in use make transport wheelchairs valuable tools for those with physical challenges.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Seat and Back:
AEGIS Microbe Shield Approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc., bonded anti-microbial barrier upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. It is a shield for your health.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Extended Armrest:
- By simulating the natural position of arms, the extended armrest design is ergonomic and creates bigger seating space.
- An Ultra lightweight wheelchair (9.2 kg) with a compact design for either attendant assisted or self propelling users.
- The use of aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and double cross brace provide this model with outstanding strength and durability.
- Karma Healthcare KM-2500 Premium Wheelchair is amazingly light and compact transit wheelchair which is ideal for outings and travelers. It folds down to take up virtually no space in the boot of a car and weighs just over 9.2 kg making it easy for anyone to lift into a vehicle.
- Backrest folds-down for easy transportation.
- Maximum user weight: 100 K.g.
- Aluminium frame.
- Fixed armrest/fixed footrest.
- Foldable frame via double cross bars.
- Comfortable & durable upholstery.
- Swing-away foot plates.
- Puncture proof tyres.
- Attendant cable brake.
- 14" flat-free rear wheels.
- Detachable and washable cushion.
- One Year Warranty.
- It folds down to take up virtually no space in the boot of a car.
- This amazingly light and compact transit wheelchair is ideal for outings and travelling.
- It comes with detachable and washable cushion.
- The wheel chair has attendant cable brake.
- It is made from aircraft-grade aluminium alloy frame construction Backrest fordable for easy transport or travel.
- Aluminium frame total weight 9.2 kg 18’’ seat.
- Fixed armrest & footrest.
- Fordable frame via double cross bar.
- Comfortable & durable upholstery.
- Self Drive Use.
Many people with complex disabilities, their wheelchair is the place where they tend to spend a lot of time. A highly configurable Karma Km 2500, such as the one shown here, enables to provide support that conforms to the individual user’s needs. Trunk and head support, individually adjustable foot plates and armrests and a pommel all contribute to the versatile support.