Types of Portable Wheelchair Ramps :
- Single Fold Ramps
- Trifold Wheelchair Ramps
- Multi Fold Ramps
- Transitional Ramps
- Advantage Suitcase Ramps
Karma KM 2500 L Big Wheel Wheelchair:
Karma KM 2500 L Wheelchair Specifications:
- Width 18"
- Front/Rear Wheels 6" to 22"
- Seat Width 47cm
- Seat Depth 40 cm
- Overall Width 66cm
- Overall Collapsed Width 36cm
- Armrest Height 21cm
- Overall Length 90cm
- Seat Height 47cm
- Backrest Height 38cm
- Overall Height 86cm
- Weight 11.kg
Karma KM 2500 L Wheelchair Seat and Back:
- AEGIS Microbe Shield Approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc., bonded anti-microbial barrier upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. It is a shield for your health.
- Karma KM 2500 L Wheelchair Extended Armrest
- By simulating the natural position of arms, the extended armrest design is ergonomic and creates bigger seating space.
- An Ultra lightweight wheelchair (11 kg) with a compact design for either attendant assisted or self propelling users.
- The use of aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and double cross brace provide this model with outstanding strength and durability.
- Karma Healthcare KM-2500 L Premium Wheelchair is amazingly light and compact transit wheelchair which is ideal for outings and travelers. It folds down to take up virtually no space in the boot of a car and weighs just over 11 kg making it easy for anyone to lift into a vehicle.
- Backrest folds-down for easy transportation Maximum user weight: 100Kg Aluminum frame Fixed armrest/fixed footrest Foldable frame via double cross bars Comfortable & durable upholstery Swing-away footplates.
- Puncture proof tyres
- Attendant cable brake
- 14" flat-free rear wheels
- Detachable and washable cushion
- One Year Warranty
- It folds down to take up virtually no space in the boot of a car.
- This amazingly light and compact transit wheelchair is ideal for outings and travelling.
- It comes with detachable and washable cushion.
- The wheel chair has attendant cable brake.
- It is made from aircraft-grade aluminium alloy frame construction Backrest fordable for easy transport (travel ) Aluminium frame total weight 11 kg 18’’ seat.
- Fixed armrest & footrest.
- Fordable frame via double cross bar Comfortable & durable upholstery.
- Self Drive Use
Normally there are two wheel locks on the back wheels of a Lightweight Folding Wheelchair but they are inaccessible by the person riding in the chair but a few of the more expensive models have bicycle style brakes mounted on the push handles. These brakes can be more functional in that they can be applied easily while negotiating a slope or ramp to slow the wheelchair down. Lightweight Folding Wheelchair can have full or desk length arms and they may or may not be removable but probably won't get an option. Wheelchair are normally made with one style of arm and if there is a specific style like, then probably have to choose a chair based on the arm style. Most portable chairs have swing away and removable footrests these days but there are a couple of models with permanently attached footrests and a couple of models that offer elevating leg rests as an option.
Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair:
Its compact design and feather light weight makes it suitable for people on the go.
Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair Specifications:
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Frame Material : Aluminium (Light weight)
- Rear wheel to wheel width in open position (inches) : 20"
- Handle to Handle : 16"
- Seat Width (inches): 13"
- Rear Wheel Size: 7"
- Front Wheel Size: 5"
- Seat to floor height (inches): 19"
- Seat Depth (inches): 13"
- Back height (inches): 16"
- Total height (inches): 35"
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs): 80 k.g.
- Net Weight (kgs): 8.5 k.g.
- Upholstery: Cloth look like, washable
- Armrest: Flip up, for easy transfer to bed
- Legrest: Flip up footplate
- Wheel Quality: Tear resistant polyurethane wheels
- Rear Wheel Lock: Yes
- Hand brakes: Yes
- Dropback handle: Yes