Karma KM 2500 Wheelchair features a lightweight aluminum frame with a multiple finish options. It comes standard with padded-permanent armrests and swing-away footrests with composite footplates. It is an ideal solution for easy transportation and storage.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair:
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Specifications:
- Width 18"
- Front/Rear Wheels 6" to 14"
- Seat Width 47 cm
- Seat Depth 40 cm
- Overall Width 66 cm
- Overall Collapsed Width 36 cm
- Armrest Height 21 cm
- Overall Length 90 cm
- Seat Height 47 cm
- Backrest Height 38 cm
- Overall Height 86 cm
- Weight 9.2 k.g.
Item Code: WCI-20
AEGIS Microbe Shield Approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc., bonded anti-microbial barrier upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. It is a shield for your health.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Extended Armrest:
- By simulating the natural position of arms, the extended armrest design is ergonomic and creates bigger seating space.
- An Ultra lightweight wheelchair (9.2 kg) with a compact design for either attendant assisted or self propelling users.
- The use of aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and double cross brace provide this model with outstanding strength and durability.
- Karma Healthcare KM-2500 Premium Wheelchair is amazingly light and compact transit wheelchair which is ideal for outings and travelers. It folds down to take up virtually no space in the boot of a car and weighs just over 9.2 kg making it easy for anyone to lift into a vehicle.
- Backrest folds-down for easy transportation.
- Maximum user weight: 100 K.g.
- Aluminium frame.
- Fixed armrest/fixed footrest.
- Foldable frame via double cross bars.
- Comfortable & durable upholstery.
- Swing-away foot plates.
- Puncture proof tyres.
- Attendant cable brake.
- 14" flat-free rear wheels.
- Detachable and washable cushion.
- One Year Warranty.
- It folds down to take up virtually no space in the boot of a car.
- This amazingly light and compact transit wheelchair is ideal for outings and travelling.
- It comes with detachable and washable cushion.
- The wheel chair has attendant cable brake.
- It is made from aircraft-grade aluminium alloy frame construction Backrest fordable for easy transport or travel.
- Aluminium frame total weight 9.2 kg 18’’ seat.
- Fixed armrest & footrest.
- Fordable frame via double cross bar.
- Comfortable & durable upholstery.
- Self Drive Use.
Encourage the use of a child restraint system (car seat) for as long as possible before transporting a child in a . Forty pounds is the maximum weight limit for most commercial forward-facing child restraint systems, and at this weight limit, children then switch to a booster seat. However, when more postural control and support are required, there are excellent restraint systems on the market for adults and for children who weigh more than 40 pounds. The KM 2500 Wheelchair should be equipped with an automobile-type of seat belt that fits snugly over the bony structure of the pelvis, not, over the abdomen. Chest harnesses, pommels, and other positioning aids are not substitutes for a seat belt but can be used with the seat belt for added truck support and positioning. The seat belt must be firmly attached to the wheelchair frame and not to the insert or to removable parts of the wheelchair frame (e.g., armrests). Triangular anchor end fittings and slides eliminate the need to punch holes in the seat belt ends in order to mount the belt to the frame. They also allow for easy size adjustment without having to punch additional holes in the belt