Transport wheelchairs provide many advantages:
Weight: As the name implies, they are easy to transport because they typically weigh around 15 to 20 pounds, which is much less than a manual wheelchair.
Storage: They are easier to store than traditional manual and electric wheelchairs. Most are small enough to fit into the trunk of a compact car.
Karma Travel Wheelchair KM TV 20.2:
Karma Travel Wheelchair KM TV 20.2 - 606 T-6 aircraft-grade aluminum-alloy frame provides incredible strength. Easy-to-fold in three seconds.
Karma Travel Wheelchair KM TV 20.2 Features:
- Type: Travel Wheelchair
- T-6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Secure brake improve safety
- Padded flip back armrest
- PU front caster & rear wheel
Karma Travel Wheelchair KM TV 20.2 Measurements:
- Weight: 8.9 kg
- Seat width: 39.5cm
- Tyre: PU front casters and rear wheels
- Capacity: 100kg
- Folded size: (L/W/H): 610 mm x 350 mm x 710 mm.
Lightweight Folding Wheelchairs provides comfort and mobility in an economical package. It comes standard with padded nylon upholstery and one-piece armrests that offer a cushioned feel with minimal maintenance. Combined with its stylish silver vein frame and matching front riggings, the combines style and durability at an affordable price.
Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair:
Its compact design and feather light weight makes it suitable for people on the go.
Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair Specifications:
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Frame Material : Aluminium (Light weight)
- Rear wheel to wheel width in open position (inches) : 20"
- Handle to Handle : 16"
- Seat Width (inches): 13"
- Rear Wheel Size: 7"
- Front Wheel Size: 5"
- Seat to floor height (inches): 19"
- Seat Depth (inches): 13"
- Back height (inches): 16"
- Total height (inches): 35"
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs): 80 k.g.
- Net Weight (kgs): 8.5 k.g.
- Upholstery: Cloth look like, washable
- Armrest: Flip up, for easy transfer to bed
- Legrest: Flip up footplate
- Wheel Quality: Tear resistant polyurethane wheels
- Rear Wheel Lock: Yes
- Hand brakes: Yes
- Dropback handle: Yes