A lightweight portable wheelchair is easier to propel and maneuver than a standard mobility chair. This type of mobility chair is also easier to transport and store. Folding models are most popular for occasional use because the rear wheels can be removed, allowing the folded chair to be stored in very small spaces. Lightweight models are sometimes referred to as transport chairs and feature four small wheels or have two large wheels in the rear and two small wheels in the front. Some lightweight mobility Portable Wheelchair feature adjustable frames, which allow to change the angle of the seat back to achieve several different seating positions.
Karma Travel Wheelchair KM TV 20.2:
Karma Travel Wheelchair KM TV 20.2 - 606 T-6 aircraft-grade aluminum-alloy frame provides incredible strength. Easy-to-fold in three seconds.
Karma Travel Wheelchair KM TV 20.2 Features:
- Type: Travel Wheelchair
- T-6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Secure brake improve safety
- Padded flip back armrest
- PU front caster & rear wheel
Karma Travel Wheelchair KM TV 20.2 Measurements:
- Weight: 8.9 kg
- Seat width: 39.5 cm
- Tyre: PU front casters and rear wheels
- Capacity: 100 kg
- Folded size: (L/W/H): 610 mm x 350 mm x 710 mm.
Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair:
Its compact design and feather light weight makes it suitable for people on the go.
Lightweight Folding Wheelchair
Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair Specifications:
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Frame Material : Aluminium (Light weight)
- Rear wheel to wheel width in open position (inches) : 20"
- Handle to Handle : 16"
- Seat Width (inches): 13"
- Rear Wheel Size: 7"
- Front Wheel Size: 5"
- Seat to floor height (inches): 19"
- Seat Depth (inches): 13"
- Back height (inches): 16"
- Total height (inches): 35"
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs): 80 k.g.
- Net Weight (kgs): 8.5 k.g.
- Upholstery: Cloth look like, washable
- Armrest: Flip up, for easy transfer to bed
- Legrest: Flip up footplate
- Wheel Quality: Tear resistant polyurethane wheels
- Rear Wheel Lock: Yes
- Hand brakes: Yes
- Dropback handle: Yes