Commode Stool are portable toilets, designed to be placed at the bedside of a disabled individual whose activity is very limited. They typically consist of a frame and a waste receptacle that can be easily removed and emptied.
- Have any kind of illness that causes weakness and unstable feeling.
- Went through surgery that causes temporary body weakness.
- People suffering from joint problems and weak legs that make it harder to get on and off the toilet seat.
- Common balance issues that make it hard to travel to the restroom safely.
- commode chair a portable toilet that can be placed at the bedside of a patient whose activity is limited; these are often used in the home when the patient is too debilitated to reach the bathroom. The receptacle for waste can be removed and emptied.
- Easily foldable frame provides convenience to carry.
- Ideal for storage in small living areas.
- Brand Imported.
( Apply Coupon Code