|Our Price : Rs 1250|
- The hearing aid amplifier increases the strength of the electrical signal.
- The hearing aid receiver/speaker converts the electrical signal back into sound and sends it to the inner ear.
- The brain “hears” and understands the sound as speech.
- Hearing aids are sophisticated, state-of-the-art instruments with many different features and benefits.
- The appropriate style for you depends on your level of hearing loss, lifestyle and budget.
- Brand new and high quality hearing aid sound amplifier.
- Super mini size and light weight, not easily to be seen.
- Adjust volume to the minimum before wearing.
- Increase volume gradually to avoid sudden increase in sound.
- Convenient for watching movie, enjoying the drama, attending meeting, or having class.
- It could help you hear the sound clearly and loudly.
Hearing Aids Measurements:
- Max Sound Output: 129±4 dB
- Max Sound Gain: 58dB ± 5dB
- Harmonic Wave Distortion: f<1000Hz≤15%, f>1000Hz≤10%
- Frequency Range: 450~3500hz
- Input Noise: ≤30 dB
- Battery: 5# dry battery
- Working Voltage dc1.5V
- Working Current: ≤5mA
Hearing Aid Benefits:
- Improve your quality of life.
- Provide a more engaging lifestyle.
- Help increase speech intelligibility.
- Heighten awareness and safety.
- Increase confidence and reduce fatigue.
- Allow for more effective participation in group situations.
More Benefits of Hearing Aids:
|Our Price : Rs 850|
- 91% of wearers are satisfied with communication in one-on-one situations.
- 85% of wearers are satisfied with improved communication in small groups.
- 80% of wearers are satisfied with changes in their lives due specifically to hearing aids.
- 80% of wearers are satisfied with the ability of their hearing aids to improve communication while watching television.
- 77% of all hearing aid users surveyed are satisfied with the ability of their hearing aids to improve communication while shopping.
- Versatile very sturdy for Moderately severe Hearing Losses.
- Also available for AVC version.
- Pocket Hearing Aids Measurements.