Hot fomentation of the injured or inflamed area enhances the threshold of pain and thus reduces the perception of pain. It has a synergistic effect along with pain relieving drugs. Raising temperature of the injured tissue also enhances the blood profusion and the healing process. Hot fomentation has a relaxing effect.
Cold compress helps in reduction of inflammation in injuries, protects by slowing the metabolic rate around the tissue, reduce edema and bleeding. Cold compress helps in immediately lowering fever, in very high fever conditions. Tynor Hot and Cold Pack can be used after an acute injury or surgical procedure.
Requires no holding.
Tynor Hot and Cold Pack Features
Reduce swelling and edema at the site of injury.
Muscles spasm and pain.
Headache and minor injuries.
Can be used as either cold or hot pack.
Reusable in either hot & cold condition.
Temperature range – Can be used from 0 Cº to 75 Cº.
Longer temperature retention time.
Fabric cover ensures no cryo burns or hot skin burns.
Non-toxic, and biodegradable.
Gel remains soft and flexible up to 0 degree.
Durable, and puncture resistant.
Soft, “frost free” PVC cover.
Flexible conforms to the body contours.
Easy to clean and maintain.
Holds the pack against the body, No need to hold by hand.
Tynor Abdominal Support is a compression belt to support the abdomen and compress the abdominal muscles. Its used as a post operative aid, by mothers after delivery and for waist line reduction.
Single panel of elastic.
Tynor Abdominal Support Features
- Light weight and thin construction, does not peep through the clothes improves patient compliance.
- Extra porous webbing improves ventilation and comfort of the patient.
- Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and size adjust-ability.
- Optimal compression, tones up abdominal muscles following surgery, CS or delivery.
- Special nylon reeves prevent rolling over of belt.