It is augmented with hook and loop closures to make it convenient to put on and remove. It does not require any adhesion. It provides cushion like support to the leg and relieves it from pain. It also prevents the bone from getting fractured and any muscle pull. It does not cause any peeling of skin and any rash or allergy on skin. It distributes the pressure exerted on the leg evenly.
Tynor Leg Traction Brace is a traction halter applied to the leg for below knee traction. It offers a distinct advantage of a very large holding surface area, ease of application and removal, reuse and patient comfort.
Easy application & removal.
Can be used for geriatric/ weak skin.
Ideal for sensitive skins.
Distributes pressure evenly.
Tynor Leg Traction Brace Features
Three-layered PU bonded fabric offers:
Soft feel and plush looks through the top layer.
Comfortable cushioning through the middle
Inner layer provides good frictional characteristics.
Multiple hook loop closures
Ensure controlled compression.
Easy application and removal
No loosening, less monitoring
Large skin contact area
Ensures no vaso-constriction.
Eliminates need of an adhesive.
Convenient and quick to apply
Ensures no skin peeling.
Ideal for weak or geriatric skins
Tynor Rib Belt is applied to the thoracic and upper abdominal region to compress and bind the rib cage during rib fractures and postoperative care, while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing.
With splinting pad.
No buckling or rolling over.
Tynor Rib Belt Features
- Light weight and thin construction, does not peep through the clothes
- improves patient compliance.
- Extra porous webbing improves ventilation and comfort of the patient.
- Broad hook and loop tape panel offers better holding and size adjust ability.
- Optimal compression, tones up abdominal muscles following surgery, CS or delivery.
- Special nylon reeves prevent rolling over of belt.