Wheelchairs are used by people for whom walking is difficult or impossible due to illness, injury, or disability. People who have difficulty sitting and walking often make use of a wheelbench.
The compact J6 is the ultimate choice for users who demand the superb stability of Mid-Wheel 6 design and tight-quarter maneuverability. Highly adaptable, the Quantum Wheelchair accepts a wide range of seating and electronics options while its powerful drive train delivers high-performance torque.
|Our Price : Rs 145000|
- Mid-Wheel 6 allows six wheels on the ground for maximum stability.
- Compatible with TRU-Balance Tilt.
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear prevent wheel hang-ups.
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers.
- ATX Suspension (Active-Trac with extra stability) incorporates front OMNI-Casters for enhanced.
- Performance over more varied terrain.
- Easy front access to batteries.
J6 Power Wheelchair
Pride Go Chair Travel Power Chair is the first travel chair that combines super portability, maneuverability and style at a low cost.
Many people cannot push a wheelchair with their own arm strength and may require a wheelchair powered by batteries. Power chairs come in several basic styles. The traditional style looks like a beefed up standard manual plus the batteries, motor and control systems. There are also platform-model power chairs with a more ordinary seat fixed atop a powered base. Scooters come in three- and four-wheel configurations and are typically used by people who don’t require them full time.
Until just a few years ago, the power chair market was limited to just a few brands and models. Innovation has expanded the choices, though, with lighter, more powerful, and much faster chairs. Because power chairs are often quite expensive, reimbursement is a key issue. Work with your funding sources, OT, seating specialists and rehab supplier to get the best set up.