This ankle support consists of a unique figure of eight gripping which provides strong grip to the ankle and reduces the pressure on the ankle during walking. It has large room for an ankle that can be easily applied to swollen or distorted ankles. It is light in weight and is molded with ethafoam pad which provides proper cushioning to the ankles. It easily fits around the ankle and it is skin friendly that does not cause any rashes.
Tynor Ankle Splint provides optimal compression and pressure to the ankle. It is available online at discounted price at Wheelchairindia.
Tynor Ankle Splint
Ankle Splint is designed to immobilize, support and stabilize the ankle joint in injury, or offer protection to people prone to ankle injuries. Rigid exoskeleton shell design gives better protection and control of the inversion or aversion of the ankle.
Tynor Ankle Splint Features
Unique figure of eight gripping
- Effective control on inversion & version movement of ankle
- Most effective gripping around ankle.
- Enhances comfort and walking pleasure
Large enough room for ankle
- Unconventional, swollen or distorted ankles can be accommodated
- No compression hot spots on the ankle , so enhances comfort to injured
- Reduces chances of sports related injuries in recurrent ankle problems
- Quick healing and better recovery of the fully immobilized ankle
Molded Ethafoam Foam Pad
- Provides optimal compression and pressure
- Good cushioning , enhances comfort
- Skin friendly
- Light in weight – enhance compliance
- Bilateral symmetry – can be used for either ankle
- Neoprene sleeves – good cushioning ,reduce pressure of gripping
- One size fits all
Molded splint with perfect anatomy
- Pleasing aesthetics
- Sleek can be used inside the shoe
- Effective immobilization.
Tynor Ankle Splint Measurements
Measure circumference approx 2 inches above the ankle joint.
Size Chart -
Size Inches CM
Universal 7.2-12 18-30
Tynor Foot Drop Splint Right-Left
Tynor Foot Drop Splint Right/Left is designed for the individuals those are suffering from foot drop due to weakness in the front of the feet. This foot drop splint device made from good quality polypropylene that increases its shelf life. It is infused with Velcro closures plus soft inner pads which provides complete support and does not harm the skin. It has a strong leaf spring action which makes this foot drop splint flexible and easy to wear. It has a thin wall that allows to wear this comfortably inside the shoes. It is made according to the anatomical structure of the foot and leg which easily fits around the area.
Tynor Foot Drop Splint Right/Left Applications
- Prevention and correction of foot drop.
- Peripheral nerve paralysis.
- Nerve/Muscle damage.
- Ankle or Plantar flexion contractual.
- Functional Alignment of the foot.
- Post operative care.
- Burn patients.
Tynor Foot Drop Splint Right/Left Features
- Effective foot lift.
- Strong leaf spring action.
- Thin walled, worn in a shoe.