This knee immobilizer has an extra Patellar strap which is easily flexible and easy to adjust. It provides great relief to knees after any injury and after operation. It is easily to apply and easy to remove. It properly cushioned your knee and keeps the Knee Immobilizer 14 as well as allows to move anywhere. It has a long shelf life because of its good quality material.
Tynor Knee Immobilizer 14 Use & Benefit:
- Has extremely light weight construction
- Designed with anatomically shaped back splints
- Made up from soft and comfortable body
- Provides perfect immobilization
- Infused with additional patellar strapping
- Provides perfect grip to the leg
- Ensures no hot spots on knee protrusions
- Has body of PUF fused fabric
- Offers proper cushioning
- Has anti slip properties
- Easy to remove when not required
Tynor Elastic Knee Support:
Elastic knee Support is a versatile knee support which offers the advantage of controlled compression around the knee and a rigid lateral immobilization and support of a splint.
Tynor Elastic Knee Support allows normal flexion and free movement of the knee joint.
- Patellar Opening.
- Easy application.
- Controlled compression.
- Perfect lateral splinting.
- Mimics movement of natural joint.
Tynor Elastic Knee Support Features:
Strong aluminum Hinges
- Rigid side splinting
- Free flexion movement.
- Release patellar pressure.
- Hold the patella in position
- Can be used for Patellofemoral diseases
- Easy application and removal on swollen or asymmetric knees
- Easy application and removal for weak or geriatric patients.
- Allows customized compression
- Offers flexibility in sizing
- Improves patient comfort
- Improves compression
- Improves grip of the product
Large dorsal opening
- Ensures no buckling on bending
- No vaso constriction on the dorsal area
- Improves patient comfort and compliance.