This walker boot is made up from the good quality material. It has Aluminum lateral bars that are corrosion free. It is light in weight and provides enhanced mobility. It gives sturdy support to feet and leg. Its Hook Loop system allows to adjust it according to the comfort. It is also infused with Foam liner and Pad set that gives soft feet and also provides great support. It is available in different sizes.
Tynor Walker Boot is designed for rehabilitation after injury, fracture , sprains or surgery of foot, ankle or lower leg. The boots provide support to the ankle and leg without inhibiting mobility. They can be a substitute for cast or can be used in case of early cast removal. With a wider rocker bottom, these boots promote a natural gait, reduced plantar pressure, enhanced stability and comfort to the lower leg.
- Light weight.
- Sturdy Support.
- Enhanced mobility.
- Maintains normal gait.
Tynor Walker Boot Features
- Improves gait
- Rocker sole—helps in easy ambulation
- Offers stabilization of the foot ankle and the lower leg
- Comfortable positioning and protection of the foot
Aluminum lateral bars
- Rigid support–Improved immobilization of the ankle and the lower leg
- Malleable, shape can be customized for better fitting and support
Foam liner and Pad set
- Ensure extreme comfort
- Ensure perfect fit of the leg in the orthosis.
Hook Loop system
- Easy removal and application of the product
- Allows wound inspection
- Allows personal hygiene
- Perfect fitting of the product
- Improved stabilization.
Tynor Ankle Binder is an effective device to support, compress and partially immobilize the ankle following ankle sprain to control pain, edema or inflammation. Composed of two components, elasticized wrap. and compression sleeve, which is knitted on a 3 dimensional computer controlled circular looms.
- Dual grip
- Four way stretchable fabric.
- Controlled compression.
- Convenient application.
Tynor Ankle Binder Features
Anatomically shaped and reduced compression on patella
- No Chondromalacia on prolonged use
- Easy knee movement
- Improved Comfort
Elasticized wrap in figure of eight
- improves ankle stability.
- Prevents inversion or aversion injuries.
- Allows controlled compression and pain relief.
Bi-layered, cotton on the inside , a dermophillic interphase
- Enhanced comfort
- Better sweat absorption
- No allergies or rash
- Better patient compliance.
Bi-layered, nylon on the outside
- Ensures long life
- Excellent aesthetics
- Color fastness.
- Retains body heat effectively.
- Speeds up healing
- Allays pain
Four-way stretchable fabric
- Effective compression
- Enhanced comfort.
- No vaso constriction.
- Adjusts compression even on uneven diameters.