Aircast Air-Stirrup such a great instrument in healing ankle sprains is that it allows patients to walk around and use their ankles while they recover from their injury. This type of active healing is called functional management, which is known for helping ankle injuries heal faster than resting or staying off the ankle. That’s why having an ankle brace such as the Ankle Stirrup Brace is so important. It’s become the standard of care for severe ankle sprains and other ankle injuries.
How to fit the Ankle Stirrup Brace:
- Position heel on sole section with circular portion facing forward.
- Next, tighten the bottom strap.
- Then, tighten the top strap.
- Brace should fit snug, but should not cut off circulation.
Vissco Ankle Stirrup Brace supports medial and lateral ankle joints. It improves ankle stability during sports activities and helps to provide an extra level of support to help prevent ankle sprains.
Ankle Stirrup Brace is used to treat or prevent the following injuries:
- Management of ankle injuries.
- Chronic ankle instabilities as well as prophylactic use.
- Post injury recovery.
- Post cast removal.
- Grade I or II Ankle Sprains.
WHEN TO USE
- Post surgical knee immobilization.
- Post patella dislocations ligament injuries.
- Protection of knee joint in emergency.
- Post knee surgeries(meniscus/ligament repair).
Knee Brace Short Type Features
- Skin Friendly
- Easy Breathe
- Rigid Support
- Ergonomic Fit
- Double locking