Special Needs Seating:
- Tricycle for Handicapped Children Seating System is an ideal way for children with moderate to severe physical and neurological disabilities to improve and maintain proper body alignment.
- Offer ideal body posture support and comfort to the special need kids.
- The right equipment for seating enhance the health and independence of individuals who require additional support with proper seating and positioning.
Tricycle Regular Single Hand Drive
- Frame : Made by E.R.W. Tubes 38.0 mm-16 G. 25.4 mm & 22.22 mm- 18 G.
- Seat & Back : M S, C.R.C. Sheet. Seat Size 18"x 16"
- Wheel Size : Wheel Diameter 24"x 1 1/2" Tyre and Tube Standard Company.
- Parts : Standard Quality.
- Color : Black Painted.
- Brake : Front Wheel liver System.
- Drive : Rear Wheel Right Side.
WITH CUSHION SEAT & BACK.
An Handicapped Tricycle Suppliers has many therapeutic benefits such as improving coordination and muscle strength. This a great first trike to help kids achieving any physical therapy objectives, but more importantly, it opens them to the joys of riding. Highly customization with multiple easy-to-adjust features, this can be adapted to any special-needs child. Its low center of gravity ensures a smooth and highly stable ride. An optional rear steering handle helps parents or caregivers gently steer the tricycle, if needed. One of the best benefits is its optimal width.
Standard Single Hand Drive Tricycle
- Seat & Back : MS, CRC Sheet Seat Size 18"x 16"
- Wheel Size : Wheel Diameter 28"x 1 1/2" Tyre and Tube Standard Company.
- Parts : Standard Quality
- Color : Black Painted
- Brake : Front Wheel liver System
- Drive : Rear Wheel Right Side
Without Cushion Seat & Back