|Our Price : Rs 8299|
Designed to meet distinct needs, these Visco mobility aids are available in a number of weight options, ranging from heavy to ultra-lightweight. To ensure proper support and easy movement, users need to choose the correct option according to their needs. To help, the blog enumerates the key factors to consider when buying a manual wheelchair.
- Users need to pick the wheelchair with the right measurements to ensure support for all affected area. To determine the width and height of a wheelchair, here are the steps to follow:
- To calculate the ideal seat width, users can ask someone to take their measurements (in a seated position). The proper seat width would be the person’s measurements plus 1 to 2 inches for movement.
- To calculate the ideal seat height, users need to add a couple of inches to the distance between the back of their heels and the back of the knees.
- To calculate the ideal depth, a helper can measure the distance between the back of the user’s knee and hips. The ideal depth would be the measurement plus 1 to 2 inches.
- Finally, users can ask someone to take the measurements from their hips to the back of the head, hips to shoulders, and the tip of the elbow to the top of the hips, to decide the positions of the headrest, backrest and armrest.