- Two speed settings - high and low (outdoor/indoor).
- Modular design for easy serviceability.
- Removable front canvas basket.
Lightweight, one-piece frame for added stability and easy portability. Pride Mobility are being used widely by those who are suffering from arthritis, multiple sclerosis and other conditions that make walking difficult and even painful for many. Using a scooter is seen is a positive sign that had to stay only at home and had to depend on others to help them move around. These are perfect for those people who need help getting around but do not need the support of wheelchair. Personal scooters are being used as a supplement to canes and walkers. They are less demanding physically.
|Our Price : Rs 120000|
- Auto-latching lockup mechanism permits frame separation with only one hand.
- Auto-connecting front to rear cable.
- Front frame-mounted seat post offers maximum stability.
- All new frame design easily disassembles into 5 super lightweight pieces for convenient transport and storage.
- Modular design for serviceability.
There are a few factors that needs to be considered if a person wants to use mobility scooter and figuring out if the person will be able to use it or not. For the person looking to use the scooter should be able to take few steps as he or she will be required to get onto and get off the scooter on their own. The user should have enough upper body strength to use the scooter.