- Post Surgery (TKR/THR)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Fracture Lower Limb
- Peripheral nerve disorders
Invalid Commode Elevated Seat Measurements :
- Available In Three Heights-
- 5 cm or 2 inches
- 10 cm or 4 inches
- 15 cm or 6 inches
The Benefits of Buying an Elevated Toilet Seats :
- Living made easy's toilet section provides free impartial information on a range of equipment and some adaptations available to help with toileting. Toileting is a function that most people take for granted1 and if assistance is required it can cause distress. By using sometimes small pieces of equipment, independence can be regained, while in other situations more complex solutions are required.
- In this section, we have used the term 'toileting' to include getting on and off the toilet and help using the toilet, including managing your clothing.
- It includes advice about a range of products from raised toilet seats to commodes and fixtures such as toilet backrests and toilet rail packages that meet the Part M recommendations for public buildings.