|Our Price : Rs 188|
- Made from durable cotton fabric with canvas reinforcement for comfort.
- Lock fastening for convenience and firm restraint.
Effect : Designed primarily to support traction to the lower spine, ankle and lower leg.
|Our Price : Rs 314|
- Regularly sitting for prolonged periods
- Typing on a smartphone, laptop or tablet with your head dropped down
- Doing the same few repetitive motions (for example, carrying a bag on the same shoulder all the time) over and over again.
- Only training or using your shoulder within a certain range leaving a huge expanse of soft tissue unworked
- Shoulder injuries that have not been fully rehabbed
Stay out of trouble with shoulder stabilization : Anterior capsulolabral injury (Bankart lesion) is a common cause of anterior shoulder instability that is frequently treated with excellent outcomes. However, it is important not to miss associated pathology. Humeral avulsion of the glenohumeral ligament (HAGL), occurring in combination with a Bankart lesion, can present with similar findings to an isolated Bankart lesion, but if not recognized and treated will lead to recurrent instability.