|Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000|
Recliner wheelchair is low profile allowing to comfortably fit under tables and desks. Enjoy numerous activities with increased comfort such as stretching, napping and watching television. The ability to Wheelchair Recliner also improves circulation and the ability for sore spots to heal.
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000:
The karma reclining wheelchair km-5000 Transport Wheelchair is an ultra lightweight folding aluminum reclining wheelchair. With full length padded armrests, an adjustable height head pillow, and more this wheelchair has added comfort for any user. This chair also features swing-away elevating footrests and adjustable length leg supports and footplates. With a weight of 33 Lbs this chair can be transported with ease.
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000 Features:
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black
- powder coat finish
- Backrest Reclines 90°~163° and includes anti-tippers
- Full length padded detachable armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable elevating footrests
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplates
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- 14" Mag wheels with flat free polyurethane tires
- 7" x 1" Flat free front polyurethane casters
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames and cross-braces, one
- year on parts
- One of only two lightweight recliners available in the USA
- Also Available in Large Manual Rear Wheel option, (KM-
- 5000F), please call for more info
- Frame Color: Silver
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000 Measurements:
- Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch., 20 inch., 22 inch.
- Seat Depth 18 inch.
- Seat Height 20 inch.
- Back Height 33 inch.
- Overall Height 51 inch.
- Overall Open Width 25 inch., 27 inch., 29 inch., 31 inch.
- Overall Length 39 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 33 lb., 34 lb.
- Weight Cap 250 lb., 300 lb., 350 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions 39? L x 30? H x 14? W
|Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair|
such as lying down, reclining under desks, and eating with food trays are much easier. The ability to recline helps distribute body weight and reduce pressure sores. Transferring from a reclining
Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair:
The Karma VIP 515 Lightweight Wheelchair Tilt-in-Space VIP-515-TP is a revolutionary tilt chair that weighs just 34 pounds in transport. This type of a chair redistributes pressure to the lower back as well as under the legs and it has a 0-35º weight-shifting center-of-gravity adjustment. The VIP-515-TP ‘s frame is made of a super durable yet lightweight T-6 aluminum and it tilts with the use of gas cylinders.
Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair Features:
- Only lightweight tilt-in-space chair that also folds!
- Intelligent 0-35* center-of-gravity weight shifting to shift pressure and reduce bedsores
- Specially designed ergonomic head pillow is included
- With newly designed swing in and away footrests as well as flip-back armrests that are height adjustable
- Anti-bacterial and anti-staining Aegis upholstery
- Full-length adjustable height removable armrests
- 14? transport wheels only 34 pounds
- Shifts pressure to reduce bedsores
- Center-Of-Gravity weight shifting
- Paint coating uses special Anti-bacterial materials
- Flip-back height-adjustable armrests
- Exclusive perfectly matched gas cylinders
- Seat Belt Restraint Included
Karma VIP 515 Wheelchair Measurements:
- Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 17 inch.
- Armrest Height 9-11 inch.
- Seat Height 20 inch.
- Back Height 18 inch.
- Overall Height 53 inch., 54 inch.
- Overall Open Width 24 inch., 26 inch., 28 inch.
- Folded Width 15 inch.
- Overall Length 44 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 34 lb., 38 lb.
- Weight Cap 250 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions 31? L x 31? H x 15? W
- Hydraulic reclining mechanism allows for infinite adjustments.
- Arms have support extension for reclining position.
- Comfortable, lightweight, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery.
- Attractive chrome frame.
- Dual axle position for the rear Mag-Style wheels.
- Lightweight, maintenance-free, Composite Mag-Style wheels.
- Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Wheels are positioned at the back of the frame for additional stability.
- Added rigidity bar keeps the back.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Rear anti-tippers standard.
- Headrest extension with cushioned head immobilizer standard.
- Comes standard with swing-away elevating leg rests.
- Metal foot plates.
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks.