Manual wheelchairs that cater to many different conditions that a user may have. Manual wheelchairs includes a large selection of high quality chairs that are highly competitive in price. It carry many different categories of wheelchairs, depending on condition can find one that best fits lifestyle.
Basic Manual Wheelchair are the type of device that a person must move themselves without the assistance of a battery. It choose from self-propel, which requires the user to propel with the use of their limbs, and companion propelled, which means that must have a person to push. It believe that users will be able to find the best manual wheelchair available for their specific needs.
|Karma Aurora 3 Wheelchair|
A lightweight manual wheelchair offers a combination of safety and durability with convenient features such as flip-back armrests and swingaway footrests for easier transfers, and height-adjustable rear wheels. It is available in self-propelled and attendant-assisted versions, and can be quickly demounted for easier transportation.
Karma Manual Wheelchair has quick release rear wheels, swing away and detachable armrests, swing in/out footrests, puncture proof tyres, fitted lap belt, folding backrest and lightweight, padded nylon upholstery.
Karma Econ 800 Wheelchair:
The new multi-adjustable ECON 800 is a quality, lightweight aircraft grade aluminium alloy frame wheelchair. The swing-away and detachable footrest's calf length can be adjusted to fit your body perfectly. Combine that with its flip-back armrest for easy access to desks as well as easy side transfers and you will notice the added convenience in your life. The New ECON 800 will make you and your wallet smile.
|Karma Econ 800 Wheelchair|
- Frame: Folding light weight aluminium
- Footrest: Swing away height adjustable
- Armrest: Swing back, padded
- Wheels: Fixed, pneumatic tyres
- Castor: Solid 8"
- Brakes: Pull to lock and attendant braking system
- Seat: Fixed height
- Seat Sizes:, 18"x17"
- Wheels Rear :24”
- Seat Height 18”
- Wheelchair Weight 14.9kg
- Foldable Frame:Yes
- Armrests – Flipback:Yes
- Footrests – height adjustable:Yes
- Footrests – removable:Yes
- Footrests – swing away:Yes
- Weight Capacity :110kg
- Warranty: 1 year
Features Of Manual or self-propelled wheelchairs:
- Are propelled by the occupant, usually by using large rear wheels, from 20-26 inches in average diameter, and resembling those of bicycle wheels. The user moves the chair by pushing on the hand rims, which are made of circular tubing attached to the outside of the large wheels. A skilled operator can pull wheelies on the back wheels which is key to climbing down curbs etc.
- Manual wheelchairs are used by those with sufficient upper extremity function that can safely self-propel the wheelchair. The weight for this type of wheelchair starts at maximum.
- Manual wheelchairs have a reinforced heavy-duty frame that accommodates weight capacities ranging anywhere depending on the chair.
- Lightweight manual wheelchairs give the most independence of movement with the least amount of effort. This type of wheelchair is recommended for someone who cannot self-propel in a standard manual wheelchair.
- Manual wheelchair is for the highly active individual as they are more easily maneuverable and durable. This type wheelchair weighs in as low. This helps with ease of use and transport.