|Tricycle Deluxe Double Hand Drive|
Tricycle Deluxe Double Hand Drive:
- Frame: Made by E.R.W. Tubes 38.0 mm-16 G. 25.4 mm & 22.22 mm- 18 G.
- Seat & Back: M S, C.R.C. Sheet. Seat Size 18"x 16"
- Wheel Size: Wheel Diameter 24"x 1 1/2" Tyre and Tube Standard Company.
- Parts: Standard Quality.
- Color: Black Painted.
- Brake: Front Wheel liver System
- Drive: Rear Wheel Right Side.
WITH CUSHION SEAT & BACK.
Caregivers to autistic children can ride with their child on tandem special needs tricycles built to accommodate one adult and one child rider. Tricycles that allows them to maximize their independence while using restricted physical movements.
Tricycle For Disabled Children encourages children and acts as a fun rehabilitative solution. Tricycles are favoured by children and senior adults alike for their apparent stability versus a bicycle; but a conventional trike has poor dynamic lateral stability, and the rider must take care when cornering to avoid tipping the trike over.
|Handicapped Child Tricycle|
Pros And Cons Of Tricycle Wheelchairs:
- Trikes come in many shapes and sizes. Most have two wheels at the back. This gives a carrying space between the rear wheels,and a familiar steering arrangement at the front.
- This usually gives more stability, and gives a better view of wheel clearance.
- Smaller wheels give a lower centre of gravity (good), but the larger wheels give a smoother ride.
- Higher quality trikes have differential gearing, meaning both wheels are powered together, giving better handling and control.
- Trikes are safe, sure and visible on the roads.