People often spend a lot of time leaning on armrests or a table exactly because they are not being supported with good posture in their chairs. This is a matter of seat angle and back angle, adjusting them according to body shape and degree of upper body balance. Poor seating makes slump, trying to get stable. The optimal posture is more upright, allowing spine to support.
Karma S Ergo 305 Wheelchair:
The Karma S Ergo 305 Wheelchair weighs only 13 kg, has a 115 kg weight capacity and is available in 16" and 18" seat widths. With wheels and footrest removed this chair weighs 10 kg.
|Karma S Ergo 305 Wheelchair|
Karma S Ergo 305 Wheelchair Features:
- Only 10 kg. (w/ wheels & footrests removed)
- Folding backrest, for transporting chair in car, bus, trips, ect.
- Swing in & away footrest for maximum safety while entering or exiting the chair
- 24" Quick Release rear spoke/polyurethane/high profile/flat free wheels & 7×1" front casters
- Seat Width: 18"x17" OR 16" x 17"
- Upholstery: Silver/Black mesh AEIGIS back and seat cushion
- Height Adjustable Armrest
- Factory Height Settings should be selected at time of purchase for convenience
- High strength, weighs only 13 kg. (w/o footrests)
- Anti-Bacterial Upholstery/Cushion
- Flip back armrests w/ wider contoured arm pads for maximum comfort
- “Tube-in Center” foot-plate, assures better side leg support
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver & Rose Red
- Axle Adjustable Seat Height ( 18", 19", 20")
- Weight Capacity: 115 kg.
Karma S Ergo 305 Wheelchair Measurements:
- Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 17 inch.
- Armrest Height 9-11 inch.
- Seat Height 18, 19, 20 inch.
- Back Height 17 inch.
- Overall Height 38 inch.
- Overall Open Width 24 inch., 26 inch.
- Folded Width 12 inch.
- Overall Length 43 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 29 lb.
- Weight Cap 115 kg.
- Shipping Dimensions 34" L x 31" H x 12.5" W
Commode chairs are best suited for people who cannot use a regular toilet. The chairs enable patients who have limited mobility due to an accident or any medical condition to use the toilet with ease. The chair allows the patient to use the toilet without causing discomfort to the legs and back. The chair can be used by people who are restricted to a bed or wheelchair. A commode chair is a useful mobility for people of any age who are recovering from injury or surgery. The chair offers a reasonable level of independence to the user; a handy device to be presented to someone who needs it and for whom care. Wheelchair Shower which are specially designed for aged and physically challenged people. These wheelchairs can be used for indoor toilet purposes. Fabricated using quality raw material, these wheelchairs are suitable for domestic and hospital purpose.
There are two types for handicapped and disability product like Commode Wheelchair-
- Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6
- Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 7
Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6:
Karma commode wheelchair rainbow 6 comes with lot of exiting features for elderly or physically challenged person who want commode in wheelchair. Karma Rainbow 6 has single seat with center cut commode having cushion cover on top and removable pan or plastic commode seat with pot.
|Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6|
Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6 Features:
- Frame Material : M.S.Chrome Plated
- Single Seat with center cut commode
- Both Option Available In Single Seat
- Plastic Commode Seat With Pot.
- Cushioned Top Cover
- Square Pan Commode Pan
- Removable Pan
Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6 Measurements:
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Open Position Wheel To Wheel Width In : 26” (Inches)
- Seat Width : 18” (Inches)
- Total Width in Closing Position : 11” (Inches)
- Rear Wheel Size : 24” (Inches)
- Front Wheel Size : 8” (Inches)
- Seat to Floor Height : 19” (Inches)
- Seat Depth : 18” (Inches)
- Total Height : 34” (Inches)
- Max User Weight Capacity : 110 (kgs)
- Net Weight : 19.5 (kgs)
- Armrest : Fixed
- Footrest : Fixed
- Wheel Quality : Rear Tyre Solid Tube Less
- Rear Wheel Lock : Yes
- Hand Brakes : No
- Drop Back Handle : No