Karma Ergo Wheelchair features an ergonomic "S" shaped seat that provides the perfect shape to fit the human body to relieve pressure, increase stabilization, weight distribution and lower the risk of pressure sores and scoliosis.
Karma S Ergo 125 Wheelchair:
The S Ergo 125 Series wheelchair provides flip back armrests for easy transfers in and out of a wheelchair and also more mobility when propelling and reaching out to areas as needed. This model was not meant for an active user which would fully propel without armrests in the way, however, with a flip of a button, the armrests do flip back. This model is the highest end of all S-100 Series ERGO's with special edition Cushion Color optional with limited quantity only available on this model.
|Karma S Ergo 125 Wheelchair|
Karma S Ergo 125 Wheelchair Features:
- Swing-away detachable footrests with heel loop
- 7" Flat free polyurethane casters
- High-grade/Padded nylon flame retardent upholstery
- Fixed padded full armrests with alloy side guard
- Push to lock wheel breaks
- 24" Rear-Spoked, polyurethane, high tread, rear tires
- Frame Color: Pearl Silver & Rose Red
- Weight Capacity: 115 kg.
Karma S Ergo 125 Wheelchair Measurements:
- Seat Width 16 inch., 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 17 inch.
- Armrest Height 8 inch.
- Seat Height 19 inch.
- Back Height 17 inch.
- Overall Height 36 inch.
- Overall Open Width 23 inch., 25 inch.
- Folded Width 12 inch.
- Overall Length 39 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 11.3 kg
- Weight Cap 115 kg.
- Shipping Dimensions 33" L x 31" H x 13" W
The pediatric wheelchair should be a single component in a complete support program designed to serve child's needs, strengths and environment. As with all mobility chairs, a pediatric wheelchair will require regular maintenance. Beyond normal cleaning, the hardware, tires, seat, braking system, control system and battery will need to be tested on a regular schedule. Pediatric Wheelchair can also be caused by recognizable brain injuries sustained by the developing child up to an early age after birth. Medical research continues to uncover the many risk factors that may be associated with CP cases. Effective maternal care, ensuring a healthy diet and environment for the mother, is vital for ensuring that preventable cases of CP do not occur.
- Ultra light weight aluminum alloy frame
- Epoxy powder coated frame
- Detachable arm rest provided
- Height adjustable and detachable head rest
- Hydraulic reclining high back for a comfortable posture
- Detachable back and seat pad
- Extra cushion upholstery provided to under arm, head.
- Hand brakes provided
- Safety belt provided
- Maintenance free rear solid wheels
- Cloth look like water proof upholstery
- Seat Width 14"
- Net Weight: 19.5 kgs