|Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair|
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair:
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Specifications:
- Width 18"
- Front/Rear Wheels 6" to 14"
- Seat Width 47cm
- Seat Depth 40cm
- Overall Width 66cm
- Overall Collapsed Width 36cm
- Armrest Height 21cm
- Overall Length 90cm
- Seat Height 47cm
- Backrest Height 38cm
- Overall Height 86cm
- Weight 9.2 k.g.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Seat and Back:
AEGIS Microbe Shield Approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc., bonded anti-microbial barrier upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. It is a shield for your health.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Extended Armrest:
- By simulating the natural position of arms, the extended armrest design is ergonomic and creates bigger seating space.
- An Ultra lightweight wheelchair (9.2 kg) with a compact design for either attendant assisted or self propelling users.
- The use of aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and double cross brace provide
- this model with outstanding strength and durability.
- Karma Healthcare KM-2500 Premium Wheelchair is amazingly light and compact transit wheelchair which is ideal for outings and travelers. It folds down to take up virtually no space in the boot of a car and weighs just over 9.2 kg making it easy for anyone to lift into a vehicle.
- Backrest folds-down for easy transportation.
- Maximum user weight: 100 K.g.
- Aluminium frame.
- Fixed armrest/fixed footrest.
- Foldable frame via double cross bars.
- Comfortable & durable upholstery.
- Swing-away foot plates.
- Puncture proof tyres.
- Attendant cable brake.
- 14" flat-free rear wheels.
- Detachable and washable cushion.
- One Year Warranty.
- It folds down to take up virtually no space in the boot of a car.
- This amazingly light and compact transit wheelchair is ideal for outings and travelling.
- It comes with detachable and washable cushion.
- The wheel chair has attendant cable brake.
- It is made from aircraft-grade aluminium alloy frame construction Backrest fordable for easy transport or travel.
- Aluminium frame total weight 9.2 kg 18’’ seat.
- Fixed armrest & footrest.
- Fordable frame via double cross bar.
- Comfortable & durable upholstery.
- Self Drive Use.
Ergonomic chairs are designed to confirm to a person’s physical dimensions, allowing them to sit naturally and comfortably for long periods of time, while reducing the risk of pressure ulcers. Ergonomic Lightweight Wheelchair (Intelligent s-shaped ergonomic seating) provides efficient pressure relief by spreading weight over a greater area, at the same time provides stabilization and reduced sliding. With their lightweight frames and seats designed to reduce or prevent pressure points, ergonomic wheelchairs provide a comfortable option for mobility impaired users who have the upper body strength to propel themselves, or a caregiver strong enough to do so.
|Karma S Ergo 106 Wheelchair|
Karma S Ergo 106 Wheelchair:
The Karma S Ergo Lightweight 106 Wheelchair has a special S-style ergonomic frame and a three position angle adjustable back. It features fixed footrests and a “tube-in center” footplate that assures better side leg support. The backrest easily folds for transportation and storage and it also features a pouch for carrying small items. A 1/4" thick silver colored anti-bacterial cushion is standard, it is odor and stain resistant and is machine washable. Comes standard with an 18" seat width.
Karma S Ergo 106 Wheelchair Features:
- High Strength, weighs only 12 kg. (w/ footrests)
- Fixed Armrest & Footrest w/anti-tippers
- Tube-in Center” footplate, assures better side leg support
- Seat Width: 18"x17"
- S-Style Ergonomic Seat
- Fixed armrests w/ Wider Concaved Armpads
- Anti-Tippers standard on this model
- 3 easy backrest angle adjustments: “Working” Angle (95°), (100°) & Angle (105°)
- Aegis Anti-Bacterial Upholstery
- Rigidifying push-bar, allows stability for user and companion – collapsible with chair
- 24’ Rear polyurethane, high tread, flat free wheels
- Folding Backrest/ Folding seat for easy travel
- Extending push to lock manual breaks
- Pouch for carrying small items attached to upholstery behind backrest
- Upholstery: Silver ¼” Anti-Bacterial cushion AEGIS, removable, machine washable and dryable
- Seat Width 16 inch, 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 17 inch.
- Armrest Height 8 inch.
- Seat Height 19 inch.
- Back Height 17 inch.
- Overall Height 36 inch.
- Overall Open Width 23 inch., 25 inch.
- Folded Width 12 inch.
- Overall Length 39 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 12.2 kg.
- Weight Cap 115 .
- Shipping Dimensions 38.5" L x 29.7" H x 13" W