Also Ergonomic Lightweight Wheelchair includes the exclusive S-Shape Seating System, which provides increased stability, better weight distribution and lowers the risk of pressure sores and spinal injury. The patented S-Shape Seating System that comes with every wheelchair model in this series provides an ergonomic seating frame that conforms and flexes to the shape of body.
Karma S Ergo 106 Wheelchair:
The Karma S Ergo Lightweight 106 Wheelchair has a special S-style ergonomic frame and a three position angle adjustable back. It features fixed footrests and a “tube-in center” footplate that assures better side leg support. The backrest easily folds for transportation and storage and it also features a pouch for carrying small items. A 1/4" thick silver colored anti-bacterial cushion is standard, it is odor and stain resistant and is machine washable. Comes standard with an 18" seat width.
|Karma S Ergo 106 Wheelchair|
Karma S Ergo 106 Wheelchair Features:
- High Strength, weighs only 12 kg. (w/ footrests)
- Fixed Armrest & Footrest w/anti-tippers
- Tube-in Center” footplate, assures better side leg support
- Seat Width: 18"x17"
- S-Style Ergonomic Seat
- Fixed armrests w/ Wider Concaved Armpads
- Anti-Tippers standard on this model
- 3 easy backrest angle adjustments: “Working” Angle (95°), (100°) & Angle (105°)
- Aegis Anti-Bacterial Upholstery
- Rigidifying push-bar, allows stability for user and companion – collapsible with chair
- 24’ Rear polyurethane, high tread, flat free wheels
- Folding Backrest/ Folding seat for easy travel
- Extending push to lock manual breaks
- Pouch for carrying small items attached to upholstery behind backrest
- Upholstery: Silver ¼” Anti-Bacterial cushion AEGIS, removable, machine washable and dryable
Karma S Ergo 106 Wheelchair Measurements:
- Seat Width 16 inch, 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 17 inch.
- Armrest Height 8 inch.
- Seat Height 19 inch.
- Back Height 17 inch.
- Overall Height 36 inch.
- Overall Open Width 23 inch., 25 inch.
- Folded Width 12 inch.
- Overall Length 39 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 12.2 kg.
- Weight Cap 115 kg.
- Shipping Dimensions 38.5" L x 29.7" H x 13" W
A tricycle for special needs is made so can go along for the ride in wheelchair or sitting in a special seat, both of which are attached right in front of another adult's trike. Tricycles to accommodate a vast array of special needs. Hand-pedaled recumbent tricycles are available for those without the use of their legs. Children, teens and adults with cerebral palsy and similar disorders can select tricycles specially designed to increase strength and coordination. Caregivers to autistic children can ride with their child on tandem special needs Tricycle Manufacturers built to accommodate one adult and one child rider.
|Standard Single Hand Drive Tricycle|
Standard Single Hand Drive Tricycle:
- Frame : Made by E.R.W. Tubes 22.22 mm- 18 G.
- Seat & Back : MS, CRC Sheet Seat Size 18"x 16"
- Wheel Size : Wheel Diameter 28"x 1 1/2" Tyre and Tube Standard Company.
- Parts : Standard Quality
- Color : Black Painted
- Brake : Front Wheel liver System
- Drive : Rear Wheel Right Side
Without Cushion Seat & Back
- TRICYCLE DISPATCH WITHOUT FITTING.
- TRICYCLE FITTING CAN BE DONE AT ANY LOCAL CYCLE SHOPKEEPER AND FITTING CHARGE PAYABLE BY YOU
- DELIVERY CHARGES FREE FROM OUR SIDE.
- DELIVERY 6-8 WORKING DAYS BY CARGO .
Pros And Cons Of Tricycle Wheelchairs:
- Trikes come in many shapes and sizes. Most have two wheels at the back. This gives a carrying space between the rear wheels,and a familiar steering arrangement at the front.
- This usually gives more stability, and gives a better view of wheel clearance.
- Smaller wheels give a lower centre of gravity (good), but the larger wheels give a smoother ride.
- Higher quality trikes have differential gearing, meaning both wheels are powered together, giving better handling and control.
- Trikes are safe, sure and visible on the roads.
- It can be difficult to store - although some can fold to some extent. They weighmore than equivalent two-wheelers, have higher rolling resistance,and it can still tip over if ridden too fast round bends.
- Back supports, footplates and other adaptations are possible on almost all machines. Virtually all tricycles can be retrofitted with an electric-assist system.