|Karma 8520 Heavy Duty Wheelchair|
There are many ways in which a person with disabilities and physical mobility issues can get from A to B in this day and age. But bay far the most common method of personal transportation is the humble wheelchair. Heavy Duty Wheelchair come in many different designs as well as sizes, with light, heavy or medium weighted devices available for specific uses and to cater for the individual needs of the user.
They are two types of Heavy Duty Wheelchair for handicapped and disability product like-
- Karma 8020 X Heavy Duty Wheelchair
- Karma 8520 Heavy Duty Wheelchair
Karma 8520 Heavy Duty Wheelchair:
- It comes with detachable swing away footrests.
- The wheelchair has flip-back armrests.
- It comes with centre of gravity adjustment.
- The wheelchair has wide profile casters.
- Seat Size 18'' inch.
- Total Weight 17 K.G.
Power mobility allows people to move within their home and community and it can help maximize Powered Wheelchairs can help in making the right decision.
|Karma KP 10.3 Power Wheelchair|
Karma KP 10.3 Power Wheelchair:
- Ergonomic seat system provides comfortable seating
- Tool-free disassembled into 3 parts for traveling and transportation
- Quick-release battery pack
- Washable upholstery
- Height adjustable and flip back armrest
- 2-level adjustable back angle
Power Chair Safety Measures:
- Manual Brakes
- Wheels and Castors
- Safety shut off measures