|Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC|
Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC:
Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC is one of the basic models of a Reclining Wheelchair which helps transfer to bed to wheelchair easily and comes with head and neck support and Calf support for added comfort.
Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC Features:
The chair boast of movable armrest and elevating footrest.
A well padded thigh support helps the user thigh's during reclining.
The front and the rear wheels are designed and placed in such a way so as to support the users weight during reclining. The Pneumatic rear wheels help the movement of the chair on any surface.
Reclining Wheelchair 902 GC Measurements:
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Frame Material : MS Chrome Plated
- open position wheel to wheel width in : 26” (inches)
- Seat Width : 18” (inches)
- Total width in closing position : 11” (inches)
- Rear Wheel Size : 24” (inches)
- Front Wheel Size : 8” (inches)
- Seat to Floor Height in : 19” (inches)
- Seat Depth : 18” (inches)
- Total Height : 50” (inches)
- Max User Weight Capacity : 110 Kg
- Net Weight : 23 Kg
- Upholstery : Rexine
- Armrest : Detachable
- Leg rest : Detachable with elevated footrest
- Calf support for added comfort
- Wheel Quality : Rear Solid wheels
- Rear Wheel Lock : Yes
- Hand Brakes : No
- Drop back Handle : No
- Headrest Support Available
- Neck Support Available
- Easy Transfer To Bed to wheelchair.
- Reclining High Back
- Movable Armrest
- Elevating Footrest
The ability to recline also improves circulation and the ability for sore spot seal. The adjustment of the sitting position is simple, the mechanism easy to handle. Optimal weight distribution makes the wheelchair flexible and agile. Flexibility does not only mean getting from one spot to the other. Finding the correct adjustment to different situations in order to feel comfortable at all times is of highest importance. This reclining wheelchair comes standard with an array of features highlighted by swing away elevating leg rests, triple chrome coated carbon steel frame, and a cushioned head immobilizer. This Karma Km 5000 comes with detachable and adjustable height desk arms and an 18 in. wide seat.
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000:
|Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000|
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000 Features:
- Folding 6061 T-6 Aircraft-grade aluminum frame in black
- powder coat finish
- Backrest Reclines 90°~163° and includes anti-tippers
- Full length padded detachable armrests with side panels
- Swing-away detachable elevating footrests
- Adjustable length leg supports & footplates
- Adjustable-height head pillow
- 14" Mag wheels with flat free polyurethane tires
- 7" x 1" Flat free front polyurethane casters
- Adjustable toggle wheel locks
- High-grade flame retardant, breathable nylon upholstery
- Limited lifetime warranty on frames and cross-braces, one
- year on parts
- One of only two lightweight recliners available in the USA
- Also Available in Large Manual Rear Wheel option, (KM-5000F)
- Frame Color: Silver
- WARRANTY 1 Year
Karma Reclining Wheelchair KM 5000 Measurements:
- Seat Width 18 inch.
- Seat Depth 18 inch.
- Seat Height 20 inch.
- Back Height 33 inch.
- Overall Height 51 inch.
- Overall Open Width 25 inch., 27 inch., 29 inch., 31 inch.
- Overall Length 39 inch.
- Weight Without Riggings 33 lb., 34 lb.
- Weight Cap 250 lb., 300 lb., 350 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions 39? L x 30? H x 14? W