|Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6|
The offers a reasonable level of independence to the user; a handy device to be presented to someone who needs it and for whom care. Commode Wheelchairs which are specially designed for aged and physically challenged people. These Commode Shower Wheelchair can be used for indoor toilet purposes. Fabricated using quality raw material, these wheelchairs are suitable for domestic and hospital purpose.
Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6:
Karma commode wheelchair rainbow 6 comes with lot of exiting features for elderly or physically challenged person who want commode in wheelchair. Karma Rainbow 6 has single seat with center cut commode having cushion cover on top and removable pan or plastic commode seat with pot.
Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6 Features:
- Frame Material : M.S.Chrome Plated
- Single Seat with center cut commode
- Both Option Available In Single Seat
- Plastic Commode Seat With Pot.
- Cushioned Top Cover
- Square Pan Commode Pan
- Removable Pan
Commode Wheelchair Rainbow 6 Measurements:
- Frame Style : Fold able
- Open Position Wheel To Wheel Width In : 26” (Inches)
- Seat Width : 18” (Inches)
- Total Width in Closing Position : 11” (Inches)
- Rear Wheel Size : 24” (Inches)
- Front Wheel Size : 8” (Inches)
- Seat to Floor Height : 19” (Inches)
- Seat Depth : 18” (Inches)
- Total Height : 34” (Inches)
- Max User Weight Capacity : 110 (kg s)
- Net Weight : 19.5 (kg s)
- Armrest : Fixed
- Footrest : Fixed
- Wheel Quality : Rear Tyre Solid Tube Less
- Rear Wheel Lock : Yes
- Hand Brakes : No
- Drop Back Handle : No
For the user's convenience, a Best Wheelchair For Heavy Person can either be manually-operated or motorized, each with its own pros and cons. A manual heavy-duty wheelchair gives full control of motion to the user, but the added weight from the reinforcements makes pushing or propelling the wheelchair much harder than normal. A motorized heavy duty wheelchair offers a solution to this dilemma, but is often more expensive and harder to maintain than a manual wheelchair. Some designs offer a combination of both, with a small motor assisting those pushing the wheelchair. The proper choice between types of Heavy Duty wheelchair depends largely on the user's expected level of activity.
Among the different types of wheelchairs, the heavy duty varieties are also more durable against
|Karma 8520 Heavy Duty Wheelchair|
Karma 8520 Heavy Duty Wheelchair:
- It comes with detachable swing away footrests.
- The wheel chair has flip-back armrests.
- It comes with center of gravity adjustment.
- The wheel chair has wide profile casters.
- Seat Size 18'' inch.
- Total Weight 17 K.G.