Transport wheelchairs or companion chairs are companion wheelchairs where the purpose is for a companion to push the user. Most of our transporters have swing-away leg rests, fixed armrests, and side panels. Instead of the usual ‘large back – small front’ wheels typical of most wheelchairs, light travel chairs have four small wheels providing much easier maneuverability of the chair. This type of lightweight wheelchair is often referred to as a “transfer chair” and is typically used for shorter trips. Since it’s geared towards stability and portability, it features four smaller wheels and dispenses with the larger, rear-mounted wheels that characterize standard wheelchairs.
Wheelchair Transport construction ensures that it’s always foldable and portable wheelchair, but does so at the expense of self-propulsion. Instead, a transport chair is built so that a caregiver can easily push the user. Transport Wheelchair is constructed of tough and light aluminum. Its comfort features include nylon upholstery, swing-away footrests and padded armrests. The seat belt adds safety, while the composite wheels make mobility convenient. This lightweight transport chair is easy to fold and store compactly thanks to the back-release hinge.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Specifications
- Width 18"
- Front/Rear Wheels 6" to 14"
- Seat Width 47 cm
- Seat Depth 40 cm
- Overall Width 66 cm
- Overall Collapsed Width 36 cm
- Armrest Height 21 cm
- Overall Length 90 cm
- Seat Height 47 cm
- Backrest Height 38 cm
- Overall Height 86 cm
- Weight 9.2 k.g.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Seat and Back
AEGIS Microbe Shield Approved by the FDA, EPA, EU, etc., bonded anti-microbial barrier upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms. It is a shield for your health.
Karma KM 2500 Small Wheel Wheelchair Extended Armrest
- By simulating the natural position of arms, the extended armrest design is ergonomic and creates bigger seating space.
- An Ultra lightweight wheelchair (9.2 kg) with a compact design for either attendant assisted or self propelling users.
- The use of aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and double cross brace provide
- this model with outstanding strength and durability.
- Karma Healthcare KM-2500 Premium Wheelchair is amazingly light and compact transit wheelchair which is ideal for outings and travelers. It folds down to take up virtually no space in the boot of a car and weighs just over 9.2 kg making it easy for anyone to lift into a vehicle.
- Backrest folds-down for easy transportation.
- Maximum user weight: 100 K.g.
- Aluminium frame.
- Fixed armrest/fixed footrest.
- Foldable frame via double cross bars.
- Comfortable & durable upholstery.
- Swing-away foot plates.
- Puncture proof tyres.
- Attendant cable brake.
- 14" flat-free rear wheels.
- Detachable and washable cushion.
- One Year Warranty.
- It folds down to take up virtually no space in the boot of a car.
- This amazingly light and compact transit wheelchair is ideal for outings and travelling.
- It comes with detachable and washable cushion.
- The wheel chair has attendant cable brake.
- It is made from aircraft-grade aluminium alloy frame construction Backrest fordable for easy transport or travel.
- Aluminium frame total weight 9.2 kg 18’’ seat.
- Fixed armrest & footrest.
- Fordable frame via double cross bar.
- Comfortable & durable upholstery.
- Self Drive Use.
Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair
Its compact design and feather light weight makes it suitable for people on the go.
Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair Specifications
- Frame Style : Foldable
- Frame Material : Aluminium (Light weight)
- Rear wheel to wheel width in open position (inches) : 20"
- Handle to Handle : 16"
- Seat Width (inches): 13"
- Rear Wheel Size: 7"
- Front Wheel Size: 5"
- Seat to floor height (inches): 19"
- Seat Depth (inches): 13"
- Back height (inches): 16"
- Total height (inches): 35"
- Max User Weight Capacity (kgs): 80 k.g.
- Net Weight (kgs): 8.5 k.g.
- Upholstery: Cloth look like, washable
- Armrest: Flip up, for easy transfer to bed
- Legrest: Flip up footplate
- Wheel Quality: Tear resistant polyurethane wheels
- Rear Wheel Lock: Yes
- Hand brakes: Yes
- Dropback handle: Yes