Transport Wheelchairs also come in handy and foldable types. These transport wheelchairs are very convenient and can facilitate more convenience because they can easily be transported and carried anywhere the user and the attendants would go. Thus, whether the user would go to the mall or go cruising at the park, there would always be a handy and reliable transport wheelchair.
- Choosing the best transport wheelchairs is highly imperative. That is because consumers basically would aim to extract and get the best services and products available in the market. No one wants to get substandard transport wheelchairs at prices that are almost close to prices of highly comfortable and premium ones.
- There are several trusted brands of manufacturers of transport wheelchairs. As choose the best products there are, it would be helpful if brand names would given utmost consideration. It follows that the best and most trusted brands are also those that are likely to come up with the best transport wheelchairs in the market.
- It is a basic requirement to be more discerning and selective when buying transport wheelchairs. With so many machines and brands out in the market, it would resent it if would invest in products that would otherwise be not so helpful.
Karma KM 2500 L Wheelchair Seat and Back:
Karma KM 2500 L Wheelchair Specifications:
- Width 18"
- Front/Rear Wheels 6" to 22"
- Seat Width 47 cm
- Seat Depth 40 cm
- Overall Width 66 cm
- Overall Collapsed Width 36 cm
- Armrest Height 21 cm
- Overall Length 90 cm
- Seat Height 47 cm
- Backrest Height 38 cm
- Overall Height 86 cm
- Weight 11.kg
Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair:
Its compact design and feather light weight makes it suitable for people on the go.
There are three advantages to an ultra lightweight wheelchair:
Transfers and Travel:
An ultra-lightweight wheelchair simplifies traveling. Getting into a vehicle is much easier if wheelchair weighs 5 kg instead of 10 kg. Many wheelchair users get into a car alone, reach out and pick up the wheelchair and pull it in. This complicated maneuver is considerably easier if the wheelchair frame is a feather light 2 or 3 kg, rather than a clunky 7 or 10 kg.
An ultra-lightweight wheelchair is easier to push. For example, some wheelchair ramps can be steep. Pushing itself up a ramp in a wheelchair which weighs 5 kg is much easier than in an old-fashioned heavy wheelchair which can weigh anywhere from 5-15 KG more.
If you have to be in a wheelchair, it is best to be in the coolest, lightest, most innovative wheelchair possible.