|Our Price : Rs 700|
- Hearing aids work by amplifying sound.
- A microphone picks up sound, such a bird chirping, and converts it into an electrical signal which is sent to an amplifier.
- The volume is increased by the amplifier.
- Next, a receiver changes the electrical signal back into sound which is sent into the ear.
- The hair cells in the inner ear convert the sound vibrations into nerve signals which are picked up by the brain.
- Hearing aids work with your brain.
|Our Price : Rs 850|
- Increased enjoyment of social activities.
- Hear better on the telephone.
- Enjoyment of music.
- Better communication with loved ones, friends and children.
- Understand conversations without guessing at what’s being said.
- Improved confidence and feeling good about yourself.
- Behind-the-Ear (BTE): the hearing aid sits comfortably behind the ear and is connected by clear tubing to an earmold that fits inside your ear canal. Easy to clean. For mild to severe hearing loss.
- In-the-Ear (ITE): the hearing aid is contained in a custom shell that sits in the outer part of the ear. Easy to operate and insert. Mild to severe hearing loss.
- In-the-Canal (ITC): a custom mold that sits partly in the ear canal. Discreet and easy to use, even for people with dexterity challenges. Mild to moderate hearing loss.
- Completely-in-the-Canal (CIC): virtually invisible, CICs are molded to fit completely into the ear canal. May not be suitable for those who have trouble handling small objects. Mild to moderate hearing loss.
- Invisible Open Technology (IOT): the microphone and tubing follow the contour of the ear. Air can travel in and out of the ear canal which makes voices sound as natural as possible. Best for mild to moderate high frequency losses with normal low frequency hearing.