Tynor Foot Drop Splint with Liner
- Prevention and correction of foot drop.
- Peripheral nerve paralysis.
- Nerve/Muscle damage.
- Ankle or Plantar flexion contracture.
- Functional Alignment of the foot.
- Post operative care.
- Burn patients.
Foot Drop Splint with Liner Features
- Effective foot lift.
- Strong leaf spring action.
- Thin walled, worn in a shoe.
Tynor Knee Immobilizer 19 is a superb brace to support, immobilize and protect the operated or injured knee while it recovers. It is made according to the anatomically designed aluminum back splints that offers perfect immobilization. It provides perfect grip to the leg and enhanced the comfort. It is light in weight and ensures complete cushioning. It is made up from thecomfortable and soft body that is highly durable. This knee wrap properly fits around the knee and has non-slip properties. It offers great protection to knee and it can easily remove it, when not required.
Tynor Knee Immobilizer 19 has an extra Patellar strap which is easily flexible and easy to adjust. It provides great relief to the knees after any injury and after operation. It is easily to apply and easy to remove. It properly cushioned the knee and keeps the knee immobilized as well as allows to move anywhere. It has a long shelf life because of its good quality material.
- Anatomically shaped back splints.
- Side splints with relief at knee joint.
- Soft and comfortable body.
- Anatomically Shaped Back Splints
- Side Splints with Relief at Knee Joint
- Soft and Comfortable
- Perfect Immobilization
- Additional Patellar Strapping