PF Night Splint Applications
- Prevention and correction of foot drop.
- Night splint for early healing.
- Ambulatory, can be used as a day splint.
- Perfect post-operative immobilization and derotation.
- Peroneal / Peritibial nerve or muscle damage.
- Ankle or Plantar flexion contracture and functional alignment.
- Can be used to protect the diabetic/ injured ankle & foot.
PF Night Splint (Derotation) Features
- Removable de-rotation bar.
- Molded foot casing, aesthetically pleasing and durable.
- Effective Liner, improved comfort.
- Highly functional Design, customized degree of dorsiflexion.
- Double strapping mechanism, better grip.
Tynor R O M Knee Brace
Prefabricated, custom adjusted R.O.M. Knee Brace controls and restrict flexion/extension of the knee joint through a multi-point joint fixation system to allow a range of motion or immobilization to the knee. Universal design allows it to be used on quite a big range of population and for a multiple orthopedic problems associated with knee joint.
- Immobilization at any angle
- Controlled motion between any two angles
- Quick and easy application and removal.
Tynor R O M Knee Brace Features
- 0 to 120 degree flexion.
- 0 to 60 degree hyper extension
- Locking at any angle or motion between any two angles possible
- Interval of 10 to 15 degrees
- Pleasurable locking, using easy pull mechanism
Neoprene Liner with Silicone Coating
- Enhanced product grip
- Less slippage of product
- High cushioning coefficient and more comfort
- Less discomfort of tight straps
- Light in weight
- Bilateral symmetrical
- Improved patient compliance
- Easy removal and application
- Universal design, one size fits all
Straps with Reverse Buckle Mechanism
- Enhanced grip
- Easy to wear
- Controlled tightening.