Tynor Chest Binder is applied to the thoracic region to compress and bind the rib cage and provide splinting to the sternum while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing.
Anatomic chest pad.
Optimum chest splinting.
Tynor Chest Binder Features
- 50 mm thick PUF pad hold and binds the fractured sternum without compromising
- on patient comfort.
- Strong elastic band gives good grip and helps in equidistribution of pressure.
- Reduces post operative pain and discomfiture.
- Facilitates phlegm expulsion after cardio thoracic surgery.
Golden Rules of Binding
- Always bind for less than 8 hours a day (the more breaks and time you can go without, the better!). Binding for long hours every day over time breaks down tissue and can cause breathing problems, back pain, and skin irritation.
- Always take your binder off before you sleep. Give your body rest while you rest. Also, take it off before exercising. Sports bras are designed to move with you as you workout, while a binder can make movement and even breathing more difficult.
- Never us duct tape or Ace bandages to bind your chest. Binding with these materials can restrict your ability to breathe and move properly. Ace bandages in particular are designed to constrict, so as you breathe, they get tighter and tighter and can really hurt you.
- If it hurts, stop. Try out a larger compression shirt, find binding alternatives that work for you, or try different ways to hide your chest without binding. Pain is always an indicator that something is wrong.
Tynor Weight cuff are used to exercise ailing joints to build strength and aid recovery. Tynor Weight Cuff is flexible and cushion, so it does not injure. Recommended for use to improve
If feel that exercises are not providing the kind of results we want then Tynor Weight Cuff is an excellent way to increase intensity. It is effective in almost every kind of exercise and is quite easy to use.
Tynor Weight Cuff Features
- Offers 1 kg resistance when wrapped around
- Weight is wrapped in comfortable and soft fabric
- Used to build muscles, flexibility or to lose weight
- Can be secured easily around to prevent injuries or accidents
- Cuff is safe to be used during everyday activities as well